So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

But, it doesn't mean that I won't check out some of those asian girls.  OMG, some are totally hawt.  But totally not my type though.  ;)  

purelife

Sportsdude

Well what can I say tenkani ladies love tall guys apparently.  I was mobbed by this asian girl at this one party I officially never went to.  That was an 'experience'.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

If I was a tall white guy, I would love petite asian girls because you can just pick her up and throw her on the.....uhmmm...you know...bed. ;)

ADD:  Come to think of it, SD can do this no problem!

tenkani

*wondering what type of asian girl PL likes*

*blood leaks slowly from nose*  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Russ

purelife wrote:
 If I was a tall white guy, I would love petite asian girls because you can just pick her up and throw her on the.....uhmmm...you know...bed. ;)

ADD:  Come to think of it, SD can do this no problem! [/DIV]
 you were going to say something that involved carpet burns werent you?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]If I was a tall white guy, I would love petite asian girls because you can just pick her up and throw her on the.....uhmmm...you know...bed. ;)[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] ADD:  Come to think of it, SD can do this no problem!

LOL nope that would be a problem for me although I couldn't get too 'rough' might accidently smush the poor girl. lol

Lise

Hmm. Asian girls do like purelife. Whenever we dined, she always get first service while I'm left in the dark. All the extra spicy sauces goes to purelife.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Carpet burns?  Nah!  I was thinking about the counter tops or something. ;)

SD, that's why she wears some sort of padding so that you don't squash her or something. ;)  

purelife

Lise wrote:
Hmm. Asian girls do like purelife. Whenever we dined, she always get first service while I'm left in the dark. All the extra spicy sauces goes to purelife.[/DIV]

[/DIV]LOL, geeshus, Lise.  Totally not true.  Don't listen to Lise.  She's totally joking.    ADD:  You think that I can take one home, one day? ;)  Ok, I'm kidding.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
SD, that's why she wears some sort of padding so that you don't squash her or something. ;)

lol I was thinking more of something else lol ;)

Russ

Sooo.. you are saying that PL gets all the service cause she's sizzling spicey hot?

While I agree (lol), I wouldnt sell yourself short VAVOOM!!  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Lise and purelife or both equally hot don't sell yourself short there Lise (oh bad pun) lol I'm in a good mood.  

purelife

Lise looked especially cute when she had her hair cut.  :)  Why do you think I arrange for dinners or wanna meet all the time, hey Lise?  ;)

Sportsdude

somebody is envious of someone's hair. ;)  

|