So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Exactly. It's a second chance. Good luck, Russ.

Debating if I should go back to school. More studying, more everything. *sigh* I'm thinking of doing dental hygiene one of these days. Maybe next year.... which actually mean less time from DS. Waah!!  Where's the justice in that?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

hee hee Lise.  I know what you mean. ;)

I say, go for it.  Better pay, better job, better flexibility.  I'm thinking about getting back into school as well, but part time, of course.  It's never too late to educate. :)

purelife

Hmmm, a video on how asian girls go for white guys?  I think that it's the other way around.  Why white guys go for asian girls! ;)

Russ

I would say go for it Lise. I actually have two friends that are back going for dental hygenist. They arent done the course yet and their employers have already bumped up their pay to keep them from leaving.

LOL, purelife.. Im not too sure. Im thinking its the ASIAN girls going for the white guys, and the white guys breaking down and saying ok ;)

<im going to be TOLD different in about 45 minutes Im sure when someone reads this>
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

cool everyone is going to join me at school awesome.  Now I won't feel so old taking classes with teenagers.

lol

So are you a dental assistant Lise?
My cousin wants to be a dental hygenist, I dunno she seems a little to silly to be handling all that novacaine.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

LOL, purelife.. Im not too sure. Im thinking its the ASIAN girls going for the white guys, and the white guys breaking down and saying ok ;)

LOL Russ.  Let's look at it this way.  Who courted who first, shall we?  Ok, so did you spot SS first, or did she spot you first?  And, my guy spotted me first.  And my ex before that spotted me first too.  So, there you go.  Evidence points to the white guy checking out the asian girls first.  ;)    

tenkani

Asian girls always wait for me to make the first move.

That's what I tell myself because "they're just not interested in you" sounds too depressing.

Bibimbap for Lunch helps to stop the pain of asian girl disinterest.

Happy Tuesday!    :)
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

I seem to be the hunted instead of the hunter.    

purelife

Asian girls always wait for me to make the first move.

Not this gal, here. ;)  I betta grab you before someone else does.   Hey hey Tenkani!  :)

Sportsdude

According to Seattle girls I'm irrestible for which I don't know why. lol  

purelife

I have asian girls showing no interest in me too... :(

;)

tenkani

If I was 8 feet tall like Sportsdude I would be covered with asian girls from head to toe I bet     :(

My best buddy's wife is Korean and she makes such a big deal of his height. Even when he plays second life she insists that he make a character who is at least 7 feet tall. And her avatar on second life is also 7 feet tall.

I wish I was a little bit taller...

EDIT: PL, they are just too shy. I bet they fantasize about you all the time when they're at home alone under the covers.  

Sportsdude

ah they're probably jealous of you purelife.  I've been told girls are known to do that, why I have no idea.  

Russ

purelife wrote:
 I have asian girls showing no interest in me too... :(

;)[/DIV]
 i have been trying to encourage this sort of behaviour as well only its not happening. I get dirty looks and ambushed with elbows in ribs for some reason.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

tenkani

Candy for teh Lunch.

|