So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

You might want to try Superstore. Might be a tad cheaper but am not sure.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I sure will, Lise.  Thanks.

Lunch today is meatballs with potatoes.  Yummy.  Oh, I'm still sore....

Sportsdude

I made a grilled cheese sandwich and then watched the circus known as the stock market.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I had the lazy grilled cheese.  Cheese melted on bread in the microwave.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Heya Lil Me! :)

What a gorgeous day!  I wish that I was outside soaking in the rays.......

Lil Me

Me too.  It's cold outside, though!  And icy.  I fell on my butt this morning.  Suddenly I was lying on the ground beside the car.  At least I didn't drop my coffee.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Finally got my car back! Couldn't fix all the damage though. A car hit we on the highway a year ago on the side so the car has a little hole in the rear corner panel.  But we didn't have enough money for that.  

purelife

Oh no.... it was verrrry slippery this morning as well... I was trying to walk down the hills ever so carefully.... Thank goodness the coffee was spilled on you.    

Lil Me

Good to hear your car is back.  Had you been walking while the car was being fixed?  

purelife

Hey, that's wonderful to hear.  Who paid for the million dollar damage? ;)  

Sportsdude

lol we did because if State Farm paid for it my rates would have gone through the roof!

I found this video on youtube hysterical

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI3lPLsbwjw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI3lPLsbwjw[/a]

lol!

purelife

I'm afraid to click it at work...maybe later. :)    

Sportsdude

no biggie it was done by college students at uc-berkley titled "Why Asian Girls Go For White Guys"

I lol'd

Russ

hello!

Well, I didnt fail but I didnt pass either.

I couldnt fully one question and he stopped me telling me to come back on friday.. So I was disappointed but Im not cause hes giving me a chance to research a bit more.. and didnt fail me.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I think that it's great that he's giving you a second chance.  Now you'll know what to concentrate on.  Good job!  

|