So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Russ wrote: [div style="font-style: italic;"]Lil me, have you ever drive the three on the tree? Its not that hard when you get used to it, but when I first get in an older van/ truck with this I get confused.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Does he still have the scooby doo van?? Thats sweet though![/div]
 No, unfortnately the van cratered many years before I met him.  He finally got rid of it after the e-brake snapped and the van rolled into a ravine while he was sleeping, and after the gearshift broke off in his hand while driving.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

tenkani wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] -Ann E. Withey, age 14
[/SPAN]
Sorry, that's a little bit creepy isn't it?    

Creepy. Yep. Coming for a 14  year old girl. Er.... what's she talking about again?

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Lil Me wrote:
 [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]No, unfortnately the van cratered many years before I met him.  He finally got rid of it after the e-brake snapped and the van rolled into a ravine while he was sleeping, and after the gearshift broke off in his hand while driving.

Oh, that's so funny and sad at the same time. I guess some guy loath to give up their prized baby.  My hubby was close to tears when he had to give up his sporty baby car because it meant saying good-bye to his youth and freedom.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
LOL. Nah, I think you'd make a really cute Daphne. She's pretty hawt.

Aw tanks!  But I'm probably as myopic as Velma is.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Thats too bad lil me.. I had a friend with an scooby doo van. He had shag carpet all over it (he actually tore out eh old stuff and put NEW shag in, lol), and a fold out bed in the back. He was a hit at all the parties he went to.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Russ wrote:
Thats too bad lil me.. I had a friend with an scooby doo van. He had shag carpet all over it (he actually tore out eh old stuff and put NEW shag in, lol), and a fold out bed in the back. He was a hit at all the parties he went to.

WHY? LOL? I don't get that part........  Does he get a lot of chick interest?

Bill Cosby.

Russ

DID. lol.

He DID get alot of interest, especially with the old 'groovy shaggin wagon'.

I actually dont know if he still has it. I know he was driving a little honda because he said gas was killing him a few years ago.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

tenkani

[font style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"].[/font]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

tenkani

Don't you hate it when you're oh so hungry and you have this steaming bowl of soup in front of you and it smells like liquid heaven and your poor mouth is watering and you take a tiny sip and it's scalding hawt and it burns oh it burns but it tastes so amazing that you have to take another sip and you start to cry like a baby?  

Lil Me

my honest opinion...

tenkani

[font style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"].[/font]

Sportsdude

LOL!!!

where do you find these tenkani?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

I steal them all from Shadenfreude!
Shhhh, don't tell him!

Sportsdude

lol good one.

oh what a day

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|