So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I like barley cakes.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I like rice cakes.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

There's nothing wrong with revelling in lunch....you probably shouldn't wallow in it though....unless there's cream cheese involved.  

P.C.

I like slumbering whales also.

The Penitent

Yea, though the Maker created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind...still, this whale is unlike all others and its eons-long slumber has been troubled of late. We must shed our blood and our sins to restore the balance, lest the whale awake and consume our souls.  

P.C.

As long as he doesn't revel in them.

P.C.

Goodness sakes TP (snicker @TP) .....perhaps I shouldn't shorten that one.

I'll try again.

Goodness sakes The Penitent.....

You sound a wee sad.  Lunch ?  

The Penitent

How can one not grieve at the folly of man?
Our hearts yearn for the heavenly abode, yet we are ever tempted by the Unspeakable One's foul melody.
His wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. Come kneel with me, sister, and cast off the burden of sin.

caught!

looks like a cut and paste of others quotes.

Faulkner?

Mackay?

Fielding?

P.C.

I always poke fun at what I don't understand.  It's a habit....a bad habit perhaps......but it's not sinful. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

Could you spell out your meaning in a simpler manner?  (please type slowly)  

The Penitent

He doth teareth me in his wrath, who hateth me. He gnasheth upon me with his teeth, mine enemy sharpeneth his eyes upon me. Yet these agonies are scant repayment for the sins of my kind. Only blood and tears can appease the ravenous appetites of He Who Slumbers.  

P.C.

Devil

P.C.

*whispering........neither do I. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a143.gif" border=0]

Devil

I think I got it...wait...nope.

Hey is it too early for lunch? BBQ peanuts anyone?

|