So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Morning everyone.  I am so glad to be back at my desk from a BORRRRRING early morning meeting.  I can now have my breakfast. :)

How's everyone else doing?  

Lise

Doing fine and dandy here, purelife. Whatcha have for breakfast? Mine's a boring old cup of milk and some toast.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Doing okay going to get the new Microsoft Office 2007 today.  Not touch that Vista though.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Tea with a few oatmeal cookies.  That's all I had in my drawers.

Sportsdude

sounds good purelife, the tea anyway.  

Lise

Hm. Don't you just wish your desk drawer can magically popped out a decent breakfast every so often? I kinda wished I had a chef hiding in there sometimes.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Hallo!

Didnt I post a thread about it? Some friendly people in the area decided I needed better air flow on my truck so they removed my drivers window and rear window. Then since I was not wanting to do anything about my headlights.. they broke them to hurry me along.

Its in at an autobody shop. Ive got a corolla. I actually really like the litte car, and we are looking for something like that anyhow.. but I have needed my truck quite a number of times now.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I'm with you on that too, Lise.  A personal chef at home.  Curtis, are you available?  

Lise

I can't understand how one can drive and park a truck. No offense to you, Russ. To me, anything bigger than an Echo is a giant monster.

Needless to say I can't park......... well.  
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Oh now i remember Russ yeah. bummer.
Hmm if you want fun in a little car there's the Honda Fit.  Although you guys get the Yaris 5 door hatch back while we don't because of Scion. oh well.

Yeah I can't park big vehicles either Lise.

purelife

Let's just say I've had a few "incidents" when I was learning to drive on my dad's Dodge Caravan!  ;P  Not fun.....

Sportsdude

oh uh pl, what did you do? ;)

Yeah my sister (she's learning) thought the van was in reverse hit the gas and went straight through my grandma's garage door. not fun.

Russ

You get used to it.. when I first got it I had gone from an import to it, so the learning curve was big.. now I enjoy the spaciousness of it, while I can manouever it like a small car.

I dont like Honda's SD. I have had many friends with them with lots of probs.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Really Russ. hmm where did they get the car or what model?  

purelife

The only thing that I've heard about Honda's is that their parts are cheap.  Which type of vehicle do you think is most reliable for the bang of buck you pay, Russ?  I'm looking into a small vehicle that isn't too expensive some time this year.  

|