So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

the apple iPhone gopher?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I decided on having grilled salmon panini with turkey noodle soup.  Yummy.  My tummy is happy now.  :)

North, Strong, and Free

Sportsdude wrote:
Anybody have any Superbowl plans? Oh wait I'm talking to Canadians.  
  A lot of Canadians like NFL better than CFL. I would rather paint a piece of lumber, and watch it dry personally. And no, the commercials don't make up for the lack of excitement in the game. Americans sure lap up that hype though!?????

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
Anybody have any Superbowl plans? Oh wait I'm talking to Canadians.  
North, Strong, and Free wrote:

A lot of Canadians like NFL better than CFL. I would rather paint a piece of lumber, and watch it dry personally. And no, the commercials don't make up for the lack of excitement in the game. Americans sure lap up that hype though!?????[/DIV]
 Dammit, you havent signed up so I can bless you for that comment. I fully agree with all that you have said, lol.

purelife

I don't quite get North Strong and Free's comment.  Could someone explain?

ADD:   This part:  "Americans sure lap up that hype though!?????"  

Sportsdude

The Super Bowl the most over hyped game on the planet.  Where 3/4 the people watching are not watching because of the game but because of the commericals and half time show.  Its not a sporting event its just one giant commerical event thats rather boring.  If the game is bad and the commericals suck then there are about 70 million angry people out there.  More people last year were interested in the big Grey's Anatomy show that came after the game.  Its not a football game anymore.  The football season is over with the two championship games.  The Super Bowl is just plain stupid. The crowd isn't even rooting for a team so its not loud, its gushed gushed like like there is no tomorrow. Its a pathetic sporting event that is only there to make money. Its lost its purpose of 'crowning a champion'  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Superbowl is as alien to me as Superstar's appearance but the guys are good looking.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I hope that everyone will enjoy their dinner tonight.  I haven't thought of what to have yet.  I'm thinking of Timmie's.

purelife

I don't get Superbowl as well, Lise.  Bless ya.  :)  

Sportsdude

mmm dinner time  see everybody laterz!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Timmies? Must be those sublimal Tim Hortons banners that's on DS forum lately. Hey, those ads are working on ya!

I love their plain bagel and cream cheese. Too bad they're so full of calories.

Dinner tonight. Probably take-out from Samosa Garden. My hubby is craving Samosa Garden so he's buying back something. I'm just going to prepare baked fish for Lise Jr.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I dont get it either, lol. And timmys for dinner? Are you sure thats a good idea? I happen to dislike most of their food there.

Coffee however...  

purelife

Oh, soccer is better.  Check out these hawties from the World Cup!  OMG, I'M SPEECHLESS AND OUT OF BREATH!

purelife

I like their chicken salad wraps and the coffee at Timmie's.  That's about it.  Oh, and their honey crueller's.  Yummy.  Oh, and their brekky sandwiches and bagels.  I'm with you on the bagels, Lise.  

Ok, maybe I'll have White Spot.  I can't decide.

purelife

And another gorgeous picture.    

|