So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

LOL, well I enjoyed the weddings yes.. but the drinks were a bonus. I went there to show face for my buddies.

I was supposed to go to one in china about 10 months ago now but I was at sea at the time so I couldnt make it.. I saw pics and man did I miss out.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I'm going to make sure that I only serve non-alcoholic beverages.  ie.  juice, tea and coffee.  LOL  hee hee...

just kidding.  that would be rather "interesting"

Russ

Drinks are a bonus, if you dont want to.. dont. or serve two free then the rest cost.

If anyone doesnt go or makes a noise cause theres no alcohol.. they really dont deserve to be there at your wedding then. Its for YOU. Well and your significant other I guess.

purelife

Oh, and I went to Timmy's just now and had their decaf mixed with hot chocolate.  YUMMY!    Now, I'm really sugar high.  

Lise

*pats purelife down with feather*

We didn't end up going for Greek afterall. No time. Had to get my haircut and buy baby formula. By the time everything was done, it was already past 1pm and Lise Jr. was getting cranky from hunger.

Bought KFC. This will be the last time in ages. Ugh. I think I can still taste that stupid bird kicking inside.

Shark fin soup is delicious! The last time I had it was at the wedding. No way I can afford to eat that puppy. Maybe purelife will serve that at her wedding.

I've tried the imitation ones. They're not too shabby.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

can i be a stripper for purelife's bachelorette party?

Lise

Anytime, kingy. I've got tons of loonies in my pocket just waitin' for you.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning everyone.

Russ

Good morning PL and everyone

Hows everyone doing today?

Sportsdude

I'm working on school work, its lunch time might make some thai rice thingy I bought.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Yeah? good luck with that.. I dont have alot of luck making Thai food. lol

Sportsdude

Its one of those add the rice and boil for 10mins. Or I'll just make myself a canned salmon sandwich.  Don't want to waste a lot of time.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Morning. Brr. Cold day, kinda foggy. I can't see past several houses.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Morning Lise, Russ, SD.    

|