So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Argh! kitten!! You temptress! Cheesecakes and cream puffs....... darn it......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

ICE CREAM!???!!!!  OMG!  Ok, trip to M&M's tomorrow FOR SURE.  Then, I'll tell my family that I cooked them.  hee hee... Don't tell, ok. It'll be our wit'le sekret.  sssshhhh... ;)  
 [br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"] [span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"]                               Notice - while you were typing a new reply was posted. You may wish to review your post.[/span]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo not AGAIN!   LOL

Lise

purelife. You're so funny. Type faster, girl!!!!! Like sex!!!! Pronto.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

That's weird.  I get that notice fairly often, but it doesn't show up when I post.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Yep Lise, the bestest are the ones from costco and frozen they taste the best. Thats bad news thinking about it.. I have three containers in my chest freezer, LOL.

Really kitten? I didnt realize that they came in servings that small.. I usually buy the 30 pack. I would bake them, you could put them in a fondue pot as well after you warm them up and put them on the table for serving.

Theres some other really good things from there that I like to buy but Im drawing a blank.

So whats everyones plans for din din? Im thinking about ditchmond sushi with some friends.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"] kitten wrote:[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]That's weird.  I get that notice fairly often, but it doesn't show up when I post. [/span]

LOL.  I copied it from the top and pasted it in my text and then changed the color.  

purelife

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Yep Lise, the bestest are the ones from costco and frozen they taste the best. Thats bad news thinking about it.. I have three containers in my chest freezer, LOL.[/span]
 [hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Do share, Russ.  

Sushi?  Do you guys go to the all you can eat near Lansdowne?  

Dinner today will be marinated teryaki steak stir fry with onions and broccoli...something really simple.

kitten

Ohhhh!  Now the penny drops.  It's so obvious once you point it out.  A bad blonde moment!  And yes, I am blonde.  

purelife

heee heee.. that's ok, kitten.  I get plenty of blonde moments as well.  And I swear that that little light bulb just flashes at the top of my head!  I swear!  ;)  

kitten

I notice it as well when I start thinking in a dark room.  Makes it easier to find the biffy at night, though!

purelife

LOL, so true, kitten.  I also find it very calming and peaceful to think at night, in the dark.  Sex on the other hand...  

kitten

Gee, I can't remember that far back.  Lights on, or off....could have gone either way.

purelife

Does anyone know if these bamboo steamers are sold in Crystal Mall and if so, for how much approximately?  I'm sure that chinatown has them, but that's a bit out of my reach.  Has anyone used these before for cooking?  I was just given a huge wok and saw on the "Take Home Chef" show that Curtis was putting a whole tilapia in this steamer and placed it over the wok.  And he put this jasmine tea bag into the water and steamed asian pears for dessert.  It was pretty interesting.

P.C.

I love those bamboo steamers, purelife.  They're excellent. I've got a teeny one and a big one, and I use them a lot.  I've actually worn a couple out.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

What do you love about them compared to all of the other steamers, PC?  I usually use the metal ones where you just stick it in a pot.  Oh, and what kind of foods do you like to steam in these shoots?  I'm just looking for ideas.  

|