So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

[font style="font-weight: bold;" size="7"]EC [/font][font style="font-weight: bold;" size="6"]CHOOOOOO[/font][font style="font-weight: bold;" size="5"]OOOOOO[/font][font style="font-weight: bold;" size="4"]OOOOOOOO!  

[/font][span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"]I missed tenky.  I hope you get better soon and drop by again.  :)[/span][br style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"][span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"]*massages into your shoulders*[/span][br style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"][span style="font-family: Arial Narrow;"]*hands blanket and vegan noodle soup*[/span]

Lise

I could do with those massaging hands, dear purelife.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Vegan noodle soup? You know theres no meat in that right?

Hi Lise! Hows yer night going?    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Yuppers.  tenkani likes and eats that stuff.  :)

did you guys do the fried food thingee tonight?  

EDIT:  This question was for Russ, SD.  Sorry for not clarifying.  

Sportsdude

nope grandma made meatloaf  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Oh not too bad. I had a glance at DV on the monkey thread. Apparently, Mike's saying and I quote, "my emotions getting in the way of my sensibility" or some rubbish. Isn't that quaint?

Anyways, I'm through with DV. Nothing but muck and a loser who's spearheading the ship of doom. Mark my words, it'll only be a matter of time before DV will get nailed so hard, Mike's ass will bleed for months.

Evening's been fine otherwise. Made chicken rice. Mother-in-law surprised us with homemade samosas. Delicious!!

How's everyone tonight?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

samoas? whats that? Sounds yummy!

Doing great so far finishing up my english lesson work.

Lise

It's an Indian snack dish. You wrapped it up in samosa pastries and then deep-fry it. I couldn't do that because it takes up too much time. She does it so well and with minimum effort.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

How anyone can do a lesson while on DS is beyond me.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Had some heavenly pasta tonight.  Prawns, in Assiago cheese sauce with tarragon, parsley and garlic.  MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

looked them up on wiki yum yum  

Lise

Wow. That sounds so gooooood, PC. I'm so hungry and I ate so much at dinner. You should take photos of your dishes and put them up here so we can all salivate together.

I love Alfredo pasta. Got to be one of my all-time favorite.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
How anyone can do a lesson while on DS is beyond me.  

Well I just have to finish up somethings like I just finished writing an essay now I'll do this other little thing and this other little thing and then capeesh done with Lesson 2 of Brit Lit. (minus the essay on Merch of Venice)

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Wow. That sounds so gooooood, PC. I'm so hungry and I ate so much at dinner. You should take photos of your dishes and put them up here so we can all salivate together. [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] I love Alfredo pasta. Got to be one of my all-time favorite.

There is a reason why my local Olive Garden does all you can eat pasta about once a year........

Lise

When it comes to DS, we're all multi-tasking. For instance, I've managed the wonderful art of feeding baby and typing when push comes to push.  
Bill Cosby.

|