So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I hate fryers they smell and they're not very good for you.  I use a george forman grill.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

George Foreman grill looks interesting. Yet another one appliance I'll need to get.

Hey Russ, how about a whole goat as well?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I want the tail of this deep-fried goat.  YUM YUM!

Lise

I'll take the balls.

Did I just say that aloud??????????
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]George Foreman grill looks interesting. Yet another one appliance I'll need to get.[/div]  

It will change your life no joke.  It makes me look like a gourmet chef.

purelife

Lise wrote:
 I'll take the balls.

Did I just say that aloud??????????

LOL Lise.  And you think that I'm the naughty one.  I'm SHOCKED! ;)

What kind of things do you make with your grill, SD?

Sportsdude

anything pl,
hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken, grilled veggies.

Russ

I have a big and small george foreman, they work pretty good, a pain in the ass to clean though.

I just realized I know someone else whom likes sardines.. I might be told to deep fry one if this post is noticed.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

[a href="http://www.igrillwithgeorge.com/"]http://www.igrillwithgeorge.com/[/a]  

Lise

I was looking at a GF at one point. Looks small. And yeah, I heard that clean-ups a b*tch but it's supposed to make your life better.

Who woulda thought good old George can come up with something like that? He must be a millionaire by now.  
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Hey Ms. PC.... how is cleaning the fryer? That's one of the many reason why I don't have one is the clean-up and the amount of oil one has to use.

Easy peasy.  Pour it into a big bowl with cheese cloth stretched over the top to strain out any 'bits'. Wash out the deep fryer and replace the strained oil. (Most often a good wipe on the inside of the fryer with paper towel is good, as long as you don't leave any sediment in it).  The oil is reusable.  You can either keep it in the fridge or in the fryer itself.  When it takes on a darker colour, then you can replace it.

Hey Russ.  For your shrimp, I can recommend an excellent batter. I'll make just about anything from scratch, but I gave up on trying to find the perfect batter.  For shrimp, I use a batter MIX called Peppy's.  Nice delicate crisp and really light....almost like a tempura batter. Makes the best onion rings too....and perfect for fish.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Ms PC. Next time, I want to come over and eat at your place!!! PLEASE with all the cherry toppings on top.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I've never had a problem cleaning it.    

purelife

One of my friends has this grill that she brought that is bigger than the GF grill.  I wil be investing in one soon.  I love grilling things.

Sportsdude

Its really easy pl and with your busy busy life I think you'd like it.
For me the grill is like the perfect college student gift. Its dummy proof.

|