So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

I'll try to bring Russ' positve karma to 200 points too. I think I gave purelife her 400th. Not sure.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

mmm that looks really good Lise.  Can't read the language whats the brand?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

It's really good. If you can find it, go for it. It taste more substantial than all the ones out there. Brand is called Noodle King.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

cool! do you know where I could find a website?

Lise

Sorry, nope. Can't help you there but I did come up with the recent death of the inventor of the ramen instant noodle while googling.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah same here mr. noodle king.

purelife

OK, Noodle King, yellow bag, T&T abolone and chicken.  Got it Lise.  I'll try it when I'm over at T&T.  Noodles are yummy.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 I'll try to bring Russ' positve karma to 200 points too. I think I gave purelife her 400th. Not sure. [/DIV]
 LOL, thanks! Um, you know I havent been just blessing PL right?

REally? I was pretty sure I did? Ah well, I have been known to be wrong.. :)

LOL, talking about T&T and Crystal Market Lise I was just there. Did a bit of a wander through Metro with a buddy wanting to buy some special sweater. After giving him ten minutes on his search I told him he can go back on his own to that hellhole. It was better around 11-1300 though with less people hanging about.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

The noodles are awesome because you can pick abalone and lobster flavor as well.

LOL. Poor old Russ. Shopping is definitely not your forte, eh? What kind of special sweater are you talking about? And is it for a girl?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'll look for them at the supermarket thanks Lise.

Or I could ask that girl at the Vietnamese place what her favourite instant noodles are.  

purelife

Yeah, what kind of a special sweater?  We may be able to help you.  

Lise

Weird..... can you guys see the image above? It shows a red x on my computer but when I preview it, I could see it.

This is another of my favorite. Hails all the way from Indonesia and it's a dry noodle mix. You boil the noodles, take it out of the water then sprinkle the seasoning on top.    
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

oye got to re install everything

Russ

purelife wrote:
 Yeah, what kind of a special sweater?  We may be able to help you.

LOL I dont have a clue to be honest miss Lise and miss purelife. We were shopping at crystal mall then T&T for over an hour and a half. So we hit the food court in Metro cause he didnt trust the food court in Crystal (I was severly disappointed, I really wanted to eat  there :(   ). Then he decided that he wanted to shop for a sweater.. then after four stores (ten mintues) I asked him what he was looking for and he responded 'I dont know'. That was it for me. I suggested Costco. Or a mental hospital, told him they would have special sweaters for him.

So Curry in a Hurry it was for me.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

LOL, love your stories.  I think that your friend knows how to really push your buttons.  I suspect that he may have been shy to share with you what his special sweater really meant.  I bet that it could've been a special lingerie or fishnet. ;)

Good night everyone and have a great weekend!

|