So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Bah. Mike's only main concern is how much $$$ DV can bring in. Who cares about our opinions.

This site is good. We have a close friendly community here. Doesn't go as fast as DV but it's where we can go to talk freely and exchange news. I like it. Very cool. TehBorken do a fantastic job and here's the best part, he really listens and looks out for the community members.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Gotta run. Nice chatting with you, dogmeat. Come back when you can.

See ya later, purelife and the rest.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

dogmeat

Nice work TehBorken!  Community here is solid.  

Not sure if DV is making buckets of $$$ for Mike or not.  He has whored it out with plenty of advertising so maybe.  Damn ... I wish we had whored it out back in the day :P

I got to run for now too.  Will come by later.  Bye all.

purelife

Just curious, I remember that you said that you owned 5% for a combined total of 15% including the 3 of you.  Has this affected anything over at Clubzones' end?  Have you seen any advantage to this?

Russ

i remember clubzone. I joined there as well as here. Got frustrated at there though, lol. I still get email reminders from there.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I find clubzones to be pretty sleezy/trashy.  That was my impression, anyways.

So, how was everyone's lunch?

Let me add "Long live teh lunch thread!"  Who here agrees?!

Sportsdude

clubzones? I thought that it was just a website.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

theyve got a forum there
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

yeah Mike is a part of it

Lise

Bahaha. Cute phrase. Whored it back. I must remember to use that one day.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Cute phrase?  about Mike being the owner of CZ?

Lise

No, no... that phrase that dogmeat used... "I feel like whoring it back". That's a cute phrase.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

LOL, where is my mind today?  

Lise

Uhm. Not answering that one.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
 LOL, where is my mind today?         [A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF72JWHE640"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF72JWHE640[/A]

|