So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Good morning miss Lise.

I miss kitten as well.  I hope that she's managing.

I'm excited about heading to the mountains this week for snowshoeing.  I'm going to bundle up like an eskimo.  I could fall on my butt and not feel anything.  That's how bundled I'd like to feel.  hee hee...

Russ

So far so good purelife.. got coffee on the way back from droppin goff at work.

Actually being the lazy ass I am, Im going to have a nap.. Got to crack the books again this afternoon.

Hows your day going? Well, other than the pipe thing.

I dont mind the snow that much Lise.. Although I am hoping for a few days of NO snow so I can work on my Toy and fix the things that I broke on it last time I went winter camping.. then I can go winter camping again! It makes sence somehow.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

hope you don't get hit with a lot of snow while up on the mountain there purelife.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

OMG DOGMEAT has registered on DS!!   This IS news.  LOL.

dogmeat

The lunch thread is still going!!!  Wow, I remember it from discovervancouver years ago.  Happy days.

I'm just passing through to shameless promote two new website/forums I'm trying to get going.  I'll post it in a new thread though.  Figure it's not too shameless as this site was promoted back on discovervancouver back in the day.  I'm looking forward to being flamed badly followed by a deletion ...

Hey Purelife, hey Lise!  Long time no see. How goes it?

Lise

Whoa!! dogmeat!!! A blast from the past!!! Looooooooooooooooooong time no see. It's been ages!! Good to see ya, dude.

Where have you been? Hunting dragons?

Anyways, good to see you back. Drop by whenever.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

dogmeat

Hey Lisa,

I've been good!  Not up to much just meandering along through life and enjoying the scenery.  Stress levels are much lower since off-loading the disaster that was discoverVan.  How are you all?

Lise

Geez. Ya keep calling me Lisa after all these eons. Didn't I spank you for calling me that instead of L I S E?

Had it with DV. Gone are my modding days. I lurk back whenever possible but don't contribute as much. Too  many diseases abound.

Now I'm happily addicted to DS and this great community.

Busy as ever with life. Diapers! Diapers! Diapers! I'm a new mommy so life is hectic but well.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

It's so nice to see your name around here dogmeat.  I kinda figured that you had intentions of advertising your new site.  Finally, huh?  I remember you mentioning it from last time and I remembered you giving me heck for ditching DV for DS.  LOL

How are the gang naming Chris doing?  

I'm doing great.  

purelife

Stress levels are much lower since off-loading the disaster that was discoverVan.  

Yeah, I know what you mean.  I hated modding that warped shit-hole.  I'm so glad that I'm through with the #&%$'ing site.  I can't imagine all the headaches you get.  Actually, I can.

Lise

Very true. No more stress with that ass of a site. It's still good for the occasional laugh though.
Bill Cosby.

dogmeat

Sorry Lise ... I was thinking L I S E in my head but wrote L I S A for some reason.  Must be that homing device the CIA implanted in my brain.

DV is a gong show.  We dumped the running of that on poor unsuspecting Mike at clubzone.com 18 months ago and haven't looked back.  I sneak a peak occassionally to observe the pandemonium.

Chris is good too!  He's in Vail skiing right now the lucky guy!  

Lise

It has gone downhill since you left the running to him. Ah well. Probably a good thing too at the rate DV is going. Got quite the reputation these days.
Bill Cosby.

dogmeat

He was supposed to fix it up and do lots with it but apparently got to busy with the ticket sales on clubzone and becoming the next ticketmaster or something.  It'll be something different in a month.

Too bad it's the way it is.  Could have been fixed with forum registration and better modding tools I reckon.  Or maybe that would have just slowed it a little.  This forum here seems really civil.  Is there ever any major problems at all?

purelife

I heard that Mike will never goforth with registration because that DV site is bringing him SO MUCH money and traffic that it's unbelievable.  I don't think that he'll do it for the dv'ers.  Yes, I'm bad mouthing Mike.  I never liked him when I met him.

Teh Borken is the Admin and Owner of DS, dogmeat.  He would be able to answer any questions you have.

I haven't had many problems as a user here.  There was that odd delay of postings due to the server, but nothing more that I can think of.

|