So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Gopher

Lambs liver ( I wonder if Russ knows what Goats Liver tastes like - I've never heard of anyone eating it).  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

I honestly cannot say I have had goats liver. I had to really think on that though. The only place Ive eaten a fair bit of goat is in africa when working on the vessels.

I had a coconut filled bun for lunch. Im thinking Im going to have something else though.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Ally

i'm munching on baby mum-mums(rice cracker).  They're basically air.

Hey Lise how is your little one sleeping?

Mine fights sleeping like you would not believe.  She actually shakes her head to try to stay awake.      
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

purelife

Good afternoon Russ and Ally.

I had SteamRollers for lunch today.  I had a chicken wrap with tortilla soup.  

Russ

Hmmm, youve mentioned that place before.. I might have to try it the next time Im downtown.

Im deciding... my gf didnt say anythign about me picking her up.. im wondering if I should just head out there or? She might be getting her brother to pick her up.

purelife

It isn't that bad.  It's totally healthy though because the ingredients are steamed.  I'd have a chocolate bar afterwards, if I were you, just to feel sane again. ;)  

pssst, London Drugs is near by for those chocolate bars.    

Russ

purelife wrote:
 It isn't that bad.  It's totally healthy though because the ingredients are steamed.  I'd have a chocolate bar afterwards, if I were you, just to feel sane again. ;)  

pssst, London Drugs is near by for those chocolate bars.

LOL, so I take it you want the chocolate bar, but eat the steamers to negate the guilt? J/K. It does sound good. Maybe Im just scared after walking by and seeing what I saw there.

I am ashamed to say I am starting to know downtown. I know exactly where you are talking about PL in reference to steamrollers and London Drugs.

kingy

i work on that block on broadway.

purelife

[A href="http://www.vanscape.net"]www.vanscape.net[/A] will better familiarize you to downtown Robson there Russ. ;)  (hey, you never know when you will be tested.)

ADD:  Crap, Crap.  That site is currently under demolition.    

CK

Hello hello!

Looks like I am missing a very exciting Vancouver winter.

What the heck is going on out there? The apocolypse?

Well, its cold and dry here. Chap stick is my friend! We got a cold snap, but not much snow in town.

That being said, Lake Louise announced today, they are having the best year EVER for snow.

SHHHHHWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

49er

purelife wrote:
[A href="http://www.vanscape.net"]www.vanscape.net[/A] will better familiarize you to downtown Robson there Russ. ;)  (hey, you never know when you will be tested.)

ADD:  Crap, Crap.  That site is currently under demolition.  

I think you mean this site   [A href="http://vanscape.com/default.aspx"]http://vanscape.com/default.aspx[/A]

purelife

Good morning ALL!      

Russ

Good morning~~

Hows things today with yourself miss PL?

I was distressed today on my way home from dropping RSS off at work... The Fuse on my seat heaters blew and I didnt have a spare on me.

Lise

Morning all.

Chicken liver??? Eeeow. Ah.... I can't really say that.... I've been known to chomp down on chicken gizzards everytime I go to Fish On Rice.

My little one has been waking up around 3am lately. It's tough. I don't know why. Usually she sleeps through till 5am or something like that. Ah well.

Lunch today is a big question mark. I'm so tired of cooking lunch for me and Lise Jr. She's really picky eater at lunch time. *sigh*

Snow on the ground. Ice everywhere.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|