So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

LOL, nope, not cranky at all.  He's mighty fine looking as well.  A BONUS to look at while making tea in the morning.

*blush*  Thanks CK.  

CK

Oh heck..*New Years hugz and kisses to tehborken and russ and everyone else too*

purelife

CK wrote:
 Oh heck..*New Years hugz and kisses to tehborken and russ and everyone else too*[/DIV]

But us girls have a special special kiss, right?

CK

of course purelife, you know me too well!

Russ

Thanks CK, and uh, a big, uh, hug back to you with a happy new years as well!

How did your new years go.. was there a family thing planned where you are in AB with fireworks and all the good stuff?    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Ally

[FONT color=#0000ff size=5]Happy New Year everybody![/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000ff size=5][/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000ff size=5]I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday season![/FONT]

[FONT color=#0000ff size=5]It's nice to be back home now.....time to sort through the mound of toys!  [/FONT]

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Lise

Morning all.

Can't stay for long but wanted to say hi and bye!

Hi Ally! Hope you had a great time down the states. They didn't pester you too much at the border, did they?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Hello Lise and Ally. Happy new years Ally!

Yes, how was your trip up here..

Ok, I seriously have to do something soon. After studying for weeks Im bored now, lol.

Ally

Nope I went clear through the border going up to Canada, and clear through the border coming back to Canada yesterday.

The only hitch was that 1130am was wrong on their border reports.  They were reporting 1.5 hrs at both Peace Arch and Pac Highway and 5 minutes at Aldergrove.  So we went to Aldergrove and discovered that it was more like 45 minutes.    
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Ally

Happy New Year Russ, Lise and purelife.

Congrats on the exam Russ!!  That's the greatest feeling!

Russ

Thanks Ally.

Glad you had a good vacation. You still have family here or were you with friends?

I dont trust the wait information, lol. you just made another good example.

CK

hey Russ,

Yeah, no fireworks where we were. It was a pretty mellow New Years. A few friends, my girl, and son spent the day at the hill at Louise. Then just hung out at a couple adjoining rooms for the rest of the evening. Kids asleep in one room, parents in the other.

Russ

Sounds good CK. Thats all you really want, friends and family.

I was with about ten friends for new years and someones house. No drunks, all just seeing each other again.

Ally

I was with family.  My whole family and all my friends are up there.  I am Canadian.  Just living here temporarily.

My baby had her first cold this Christmas.  Christmas Day was Dimetap and kleenex and nasal aspirators.  Fun fun.

New Years the baby was better, but I wasn't.  New Years I was an a#*hole.  

CK

That sounds cool to me.

I was gladly the designated driver because I wanted to not be hung over. I just wanted to get up, eat breaky, and head back up the slopes. It was phenomenal. One of the best snow years in over 16 years. Same with Kimberley, Fernie, Sunshine, Castle, Kicking Horse, Red Mountain and White Water...etc...etc...

What am I doing at work today??!! I am so ashamed of myself!  

|