So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Meh. I can't stand those teenager girls in the malls. You know the kind, "Omigod, omigod, did you hear about Brandon the other day? Like he was in the classroom and then he did this.... and oh did you see what Alison was wearing?"

Dang. Sounded just like me at one point.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Ahhh...those were the good 'ol days.  Heck, I still yap about boys and clothes and giggle like a teenager sometimes. ;)

Lise

The image of you giggling like a schoolgirls is sweet.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

yep, the thought of you as a schoolgirl does stuff to me too.

Lise

Actually, kingy...... anyone in a skirt actually does it for you. Hehe.

What a dreary day. Ho hum. Wet! Wet! Wet!!
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.  I hope that everyone is having a pleasant day (and lunch too)

Lise

Afternoonie, purelife. Wow. Sun came out for a brief moment. Too bad it didn't last.

Lunch was leftovers. *sigh*
Bill Cosby.

CK

Mmmmm...roast beef leftovers today.

I made a pot roast yesterday for my last *sigh* day of holidays....  

Russ

Morning CK, TB.

Well, Im avoiding breakfast as Im not on solids yet, but Im thinking lunch will be a burger at a bar. A bunch of my friends want to meet up with me and find out what questions I got on my exam and such.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

CK

Hiya Russ!

Hopefully all goes well with the test answers! Best of luck.

P.C.

Morning everyone......CK, always a pleasure. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]

I'm making chicken pot pie for dinner....so I think lunch will probably be a bowl of chicken stew.

How is everybody's day ????
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning PC, Russ, CK, Teh Borken and everyone else.

My day is off to a busy start, but good.  

I just heard from a guy (at my work) who didn't drink for 4 years straight, not even a sip of any sort of alcohol.  At first, it was a dare to his friends that he could do it for a few months, but a few months ended up being 4 years!  WOW...amazing!

CK

Cool! Nothing wrong with not drinking. I was DD on New Years. Although, not a lot of driving going from a ski hill to a lodge 5 min. away, but still.

P.C., purelife, *Big New Years kisses to you both*

P.C.

Is he cranky ? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/k015.gif" border=0]  

P.C.

Thanks CK......back at ya.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a025.gif" border=0]

|