So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

SS sounds like Super Sweet to me.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

SS - Sweet N Sour  ;)  

Russ

kitten wrote:
 That sounds great, Russ.  You must be a fine cook!  I have always admired that in a man.

I had three slices of turkey for supper, of which I kept one and a half for myself.  Kaycee bummed the rest from me.[/DIV]
 I enjoy cooking.. its like 'creating' with a vehicle or engine or something only not as expensive when you screwup or do the wrong thing <you mean I had to drill that 2" hole on the rightside of my vehicle and not the leftside? shit>

Im much more of a bbq'er than a stove user... but Im using it more and more. Its cold outside y'know? lol.

Oooh! Turkey... cant go wrong with that! Im thinking you had the sad look that brick gave me earlier when we were eating... he got part of a plate as well. lol. He was sure spoiled on xmas thats for sure. Our cat doesnt like ANYTHING other than dry cat food. Serious. She wont eat fish or anything.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Wow, I thought that all cats like fish (tuna and such).  Ah well, all cats are different.    

kitten

Kaycee had the sad look combined with the paw on knee.  It's too hard to resist.  He knows how to control me.  Looks like brick is talented too.  Kaycee only eats dry food, and he doesn't like fish either.  He does eat (read inhale!) Temptations treats like he's never eaten in his entire life.  

Russ

purelife wrote:
SS - Sweet N Sour  ;)  
  ROTFL! Im going to use that one!  

purelife

Careful how you use sweet n sour.  My momma warned me of sticky situations.  ;)  

Russ

My mummy told me about gir... uh Sweet and Sour to be wary of as well.

I thought the same thing about cats PL, this is the fifth cat since I was small, and the first cat that turned her nose up to any type of fish!

I think kitten, that in some cases, our animals are the masters.. and they know it too!

purelife

It's kinda like monkeys turning down bananas.    

Lise

Aren't you rumored to have animal prowness in the bedroom, Russ? *innocent sly look*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

My last cat didn't like dry food or fish. The one before that liked tuna salad, extra lettuce.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Aren't you rumored to have animal prowness in the bedroom, Russ? *innocent sly look*[/DIV]
 Hey! you said you werent going to tell!

purelife

WORD gets around Russ. ;)  

Russ

Well, I cannot confirm nor deny this...

[FONT color=#e6e6e6]Soo... who's next? <grinpimp>[/FONT]

purelife

Uhm, did anyone have dessert after din din?  

|