So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Ally

I love pomegranate juice.  I drink the 100% straight stuff but you can get pomegranate/blueberry, pomegranate/cherry or pom/tangerine.  All good and the mixes are a good start.  

Very high in antioxidants.
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

Russ

I love the fruits... alot of fun to play around wiht and have stuff everywhere... Im thinking about getting one of the ones I have and eatting it now!

I have had the blueberry/pomegrante juice mix as well as the pure one.. both good.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

mr pomegranate

I found myself strangely drawn to this forum and thread this evening......

CK

halllo?

Good Morning, Good Morning Gooooood Mooorning Lunch Thread Gang!

Bailey's n' coffee for me this morn. *sip sip..droool*

Happy Friday to you all!

purelife

Good morning all and special smooches to CK.  

I am looking forward to leaving early today to get a head start to my Christmas.  I am also VERY excited to have all my shopping done and that all I have to do, is wrap these.  What a beautiful day too!

Here's me wishing you a warm and friendly wish for a very happy holiday.  

[img height=238 src="http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs5/300W/i/2004/357/2/a/Sexy_Christmas_by_moonlove.jpg" width=257]

CK

Yay! smooches from purelife!

right back at ya...tell your fiance to step aside!

Russ

Hello to ya CK and PL,

Im just having a cup of coffee then Im off to brave the christmas hoardes.

I need to get some booze and clothes basically.

CK

Good luck with the crowds. One thing about busy shopping places, lots of girls to look at!

Enjoy!

Lise

Morning, morning all! What a gorgeous day.

I hear ya, purelife! Isn't it a terrific feeling to have when you know you're done with Christmas shopping and can now enjoy?

Today's gotta be one of the busiest days at the malls. I'm avoiding Metrotown like the plague. The other day we had to step out and grab diapers from Superstore and we couldn't find parking for like 15 minutes. YIKES!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

Metrotown is crazy in the middle of August with nothing going on, nevermind Christmas.

Mine is easy this year, I am just tieing a bow around myself and sleeping under the tree Christmas morning!

Lise

Bahaha. That's a funny picture. I bet your GF can't wait to unwrapped you. And I bet she'll be getting one shiny lightsaber to go........................................ teehee.

Gives new meaning to Death by Lightsaber.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Mornin Lise, Love your avatar!?

'Death by lightsaber' LOL. I was thinking about doing that as well CK, but we are at my grandparents for xmas, and she kinda mentioned a list of what she wanted.

Lise

Thanks, Russ. What happen to your avatar? I can't see anything there. It used to have this cute little green monster and a banana riding it and now it's gone.

I told my husband EXACTLY what I wanted. You know what you blokes are like. You get us the silliest things ever so we have to tell you what to go. Like I really wanted a bathrobe or a soap package.....  
Bill Cosby.

Ally

Men can be horrible at buying gifts.  My hubby bought me a makeup box last Xmas.  A box.

I think I've got him better trained now.  I told him exactly what I wanted and I also told him that if he's ever in doubt or even slightly confused there's always the little blue boxes.  Been in Seattle for a long time and now in Vancouver.
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)

CK

Hi Ally!

(blue boxes?????)...................?????????????????  

|