So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

WOW!  We might one day try the Alaskan cruise.

Lise

Totally. I found Alaska a mite too cold but you can always opt for cruises down to Las Vegas. Some nights on the ship, and some nights on land. Who knows.... perhaps one might even consider getting hitched at the ole chapel of luv.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

the best thing about a cruise is all you can eat, anytime of the day. wake up in the middle of the night and you want some cake, it is there waiting for you.

Lise

Yep, that's basically the best part of the whole thing. Eating.  The shows are great too. I find the excursions a bit expensive though. I do like the idea of ppl taking care of you and you don't have to think about where to stay or what to eat.

I would love to take a cruise down the Nile one day. Perhaps when I strike it rich. *fingers cross*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Is the cruise to Las Vegas considered a dry run ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c024.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

P.C. wrote:
Is the cruise to Las Vegas considered a dry run ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c024.gif" border=0][/DIV]
 LOL..That's good!

Select cruises when cruise lines are repositioning their ships.......A couple of years back I took a trans-Alantic cruise from Miami to the Mediterranean, like a 17 day cruise, for around $1,500 with a ocean view cabin.  Around May of each year the ships need to be reposition in the Mediterranean for the crusies there

Lise

$1,700 for a 17 day cruise is dirt cheap!! I don't think I can find deals like that any more.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Lamb chops, potatoes, gravy, celery, beet, peas and beans
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Salmon with dill sauce, buttered broccoli, and mashed potatoes with parmesan.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

I had breakfast for lunch.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Lunch was leftover lasagne. Boooooring. But after an entire day of cooking for 10 ppl, I had enough. Didn't want to see the stove for a time.
Bill Cosby.

Thread Cop

Nice Lise.... That's exactly what I had today.. and also carpaccio  Another weekend routine for me...lol
[h1 style="font-weight: normal;"]
[/h1]  

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 Salmon with dill sauce, buttered broccoli, and mashed potatoes with parmesan.[/DIV]

Invite me over when you have this again.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Good morning everyone!

Last night, we watched Butterfly Effect 2 and Lake House.  I don't recommend BE2.  It sucked.  Lake House turned out better than I had thought.  It wasn't as cheesy as I had thought it would be.

Russ

Morning purelife,

I havent watched the origional butterfly effect for I thought it would be terrible. I wondered about lakehouse.

I would suggest the Alaskan Cruise, I did it almost ten years ago now, and yes you can eat all the time with ice sculptures! They did a demo up on deck of the ship with an ice sculpture.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|