So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I think P.C. is very nicely naughty.....a wonderful combination!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

[img alt="Black Kitten and Red Shoes Chunky Mug - Pussyfootin" hspace=20 src="http://www.samburu.com/images/products/51884l.gif" align=middle vspace=20 border=0]Like a Pussy Cat in red stilettos ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Future Canadian

Oooh. I get to post on DS during the day. How strange... (finally getting a break)
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Future Canadian

*sigh* It's 4:20 and I'm just sitting in my bosses office....*sigh*
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

tenkani

Are you going to vandalize it?
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Future Canadian

Nah, I actually like my boss for once. I want to punch this computer though, it's ssssllllllooooowwwwww................

Future Canadian

OK, back to work. Can you folks handle it from here? Take over for me.

tenkani

I'll keep your seat warm.[/DIV]See ya    
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

The beaver, which has come to represent Canada as the eagle does the United States and the lion Britain, is a flat-tailed, slow-witted, toothy rodent known to bite off it's own testicles or to stand under its own falling trees.[/DIV] [/DIV] Hahahahaha, that's funny.  I wonder who decided a beaver would be make good national symbol.  What were they thinking ?  I've lived in Canada all my life, did a goodly amount of back-packing and hiking and camping in the wilderness, (many years ago) and I've never seen a beaver.

Schadenfreude

There are tons in Manitoba and Northern Ontario.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

The bald ones are the prettiest.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

I'm only guessing Schad....but yer not talking eagles, are you.  [img style="BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px" src="http://ghettobaby.net/Emoticons/motishove.gif"]

Lise

Hi everyone!

Just dropping in for a quickie. Missing you all!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Oh me oh my, Lise WAS HERE!  And I missed her wonderful presence.  :(

Good morning all!

|