So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Future Canadian

Good morning purelife and thanks for the info, I hope I'll be able to make it. Good morning all. Just a few more sips of coffee, do the breakfas dishes and off to work.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

kevlar

Hi Purlefe [/DIV]I got your PM thgs morning and just sent you an email  

kits

Morning everyone!

i woke up this morning in my living room, hugging my laptop.... tenkani around yet?
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Sportsdude

how's your hangover?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kits

not hungover....[/DIV]but,

my flatmate got me high for the first time in about 2 years or so last night...... RULE # 1 :  Do not post on DV or DS when you are high!!!

kits

RULE # 2 ; You do not talk about fight club!!

Sportsdude

good morning everybody. Breaking News I actually got 6 hrs of sleep!  Still tired thou.

Sportsdude

tenkani

"my flatmate got me high for the first time in about 2 years or so last night......" Don't forget your towel!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Schadenfreude

[img style="WIDTH: 273px; HEIGHT: 459px" height=569 src="http://www.tcnj.edu/~chiusan2/pictures/towelie.jpg" width=343].
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

Schadenfreude !!!!!!!!!    How are you liking DS.  Just think.....you actually get to make your own posts......as opposed to others posting on your behalf, without even having to bother  coming up with their own name.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Schadenfreude

It's a little too mellow. I like confrontation, but if one likes this sort of thing, I guess it's the place to be.

What's the little 'karma' thing for?
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

It's a 'naughty / nice' calculator.  Bless a good post, smite the nasties, at least that's what it's supposed to be for.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kits

so, either you are really naughty, or really nice PC!

|