So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

For you, doll, anything!

I saw a FD 2. Boy... gory is an understatement. I can imagine what it's like for the 3rd one. Gory isn't what gets to me, it's the mental stuff that's really scary. Like you'll think about it for days to come.

Example, the Ring. I couldn't and wouldn't go near a TV screen for days afterwards.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
Could we make sure we have lotsa blankets, candles and then we'll have to watch a Disney movie RIGHT AFTER, k?!

oh oh hehehe Bambi.
"Your mother cannot be with you anymore"
"We must go deep into the forest"

My dad would always tell me that when I was a kid when mom wasn't home. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

kingy join in? Wow. Where would we sandwich him?  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Hehehe.. Im back as me! Bro returned my laptop. I still dont know my password.

I found the ring and that other movie where the young girls in the attic and kills people in the house. Final destination was gory as hell I found but not that scary.

Has anyone other than me seen that movie 'flags of our fathers'?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

nope don't want to see that movie 'flag of our fathers' tried of american war movies.  

Lise

Yah! I love that chicken, Russ!!

OK. Gotta run. Phew! This night has certainly been busy. I guess we're all stuck at home with no where to go on a Saturday night. *sob*

G'nite, all.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Good nite Lise enjoy the snow!  

Russ

G-nite Lise.

Theres five people over here with me watching the game. It sucks the canucks are getting clobbered.

After the game Im going to go do donuts with my toy in the nearby parking lot.

purelife

G'night Lise and sleep tight.  Gosh, the snow is really coming down hard.  One feet of snow is projected, me thinks. :)

Hey, Russ!  You're BACK!

Kingy...yes you may join us.  Just remember to bring koolaid, in case we get thirsty.

Sportsdude

stay safe on the side walks and streets tomorrow everyone. Enjoy it while it lasts.  

purelife

G'night all.  Sleep warm and snuggly tonight...

PC's fireplace sounds really nice.  :)

Russ

Goodnight purelife, keep warm.

Yeah I agree SD, but I will admit, I never walk anywhere anymore unless its two blocks away, I drive everywhere.

Sportsdude

Good night purelife

driving boo boo. I hate driving wish I could take some kind of mass and public transit here but I live in the 'white suburbs' where a skytrain system is a racial issue and so are buses for that matter.  Around here buses were cool to the white people until rosa parks got on now I do a double take if a white person is on a bus. Sad fact of life around here.

Lise

Afternoon, y'all.

HOLY SMOLLY! Snow upon snow upon snow!! We're all snowed in and nowhere to go. And I need eggs!!!!! ARGH!!!

Really pretty outside but cold, cold, cold! Brr. Have been here for years and I'm still not used to the cold.
Bill Cosby.

Thread Cop

QuoteUnder your avatar are bless/smite points. As long as you register, you're able to award points to anyone you choose. So say, if you hate Jolly Gay Guy's guts, you can smite him with a click of your mouse. Vice versa with the bless points but they're more positive karma.[/div]   [div] [/div]   [div]Neat, eh?

Lise: lol Yeah lise, it's pretty nice..

QuoteOh wow, and thread cop is here too!  HI!
- Purelife
 Purelife:
Hi, how are you ?

"So..What's for lunch?"
 I had lasagna, chicken piccata and  orange juice... good meal...lol  Anyway....I'm off now.. you guys have a great day..... : )  

|