So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Uhhhh....erm...No, kingy COOKED chicken.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Thread Cop

Yup..Cooked chicken.. without frying....just plain cooked chicken...which is proteins...  

Lise

Blimey! It's Thread Cop. He's come over to join the dark side afterall. Took you this long. Bless point awarded to the newbie.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ yes!

Hey all, my other laptop, cant remember my password.

Lise, I spent all night bbqing as I had a party here tonight again

Three major ways to do steaks. depends on how you want them

Sear on one side, then the other on high, then put onto low and cook. Note: put the dry seasoning like montreal steak seasoning on when you start like this when its still juicy so it cooks in. Then at the end add the sauce on and give it 30s per side with slop the sauce, flip and leave for 30s then flip and leave for 30s.

Second, medium on both sides.. Depending on the cut and how many BTU's your 'que is, about 5.5 minutes per side. Same as before with the dry then wet seasoning.

If you want gourmet and soft steaks.. do it the way they do in the keg and other places. Dry season your steaks when they are wet, put your bbq on three quarters heat and sear on both sides, twice per side so you get the railroad cross grid grilling. Grill one way, flip, grill, flip again so the tracks are perpendicular, then flip again putting it perpendicular.

Take out and put into your preheated oven thats at 300 deg farenheit, put your wet sauce on now. Take out and sit for 5 minutes. Serve.. just the same as they do in the keg and other steak houses. note! the steak is meat and a muscle jsut the same as other meats...

OK, I gotta go back to my Soho and chicken that Im working on.    

Sportsdude

I can't believe its Saturday.  It feels like I've been stuck in Saturday since the middle of the week. (5 day weekend will do that to you)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Thank you, Russ  for the grilling steak advice. I did mine last night and to my utter disbelief, all tips went down the drain for my steak turned up quite rare in the middle. I'd considered hitting my head with my pan if I didn't care so much for the pan. *sigh*

Heck. If I want steak, I'm just going to have to go to the Keg.

That's funny about your avatar! I thought there was another troll who wanted your name. Hehe. I don't think I can remember my own password.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Thread Cop

Lise wrote:
Blimey! It's Thread Cop. He's come over to join the dark side afterall. Took you this long. Bless point awarded to the newbie.

Lise: lol thanks Lise..You're the first person that recognized me...what is karma?

"So...What's for lunch?"
I had Pasta and orange juice..now you folks have a good one.. bye...

[span class="nav" style="font-size: smaller;"][span class="smalltext"][/span][span class="smalltext"][span class="nav"][/span][b class="nav"]
[/b][/span][/span]

Lise

Under your avatar are bless/smite points. As long as you register, you're able to award points to anyone you choose. So say, if you hate Jolly Gay Guy's guts, you can smite him with a click of your mouse. Vice versa with the bless points but they're more positive karma.

Neat, eh?

Lunch today at Walmart. McD. Bleeeech. Walmart is like the best store on this earth! I could shop there all day long given the chance.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Inspector Gadget wrote:
GADGET!!!!!!!!  
 [hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]OMG INSPECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Finally, you're here!  Hi HI HI!    

purelife

Oh wow, and thread cop is here too!  HI!    

purelife

Deja Vu was an awesome movie if anyone of you were interested in watching.

The new movie with Will Smith and his son looks very very good.  Also, Invisible looks to be a fantastic movie as well.  

Wow, the snow is coming down hard....  

Sportsdude

Lucky with the snow!
Yeah I moved my cousin in today tired and I've got to go to work! (boo boo)

Lise

Hm. Might rent Deja Vu when it's on DVD. I can't go to the movies these days.

Just rented Fun with Dick and Jane. Blast. This movie sucks. I've always liked Jim Carrey but this one is rock bottom. Ice Harvest with John Cusack..... man, that's another one I don't get.

Can't wait to watch Derailed. Looks gooooooood.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I watched the movie Grand Prix again I love that movie. Its a 1966 classic with James Garner in it about formula 1 racing and the lives of the drivers and such. Its got actual racing footage the film is just stunning.  

kingy

house of sand and fog it gonna be on tv this week. i forget which day it was but it is a really good movie.

|