So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Head up SD.  There's someone out there waiting.  

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
Head up SD.  There's someone out there waiting.

LOL. Yeah there's some girl out there dreaming about me lol. sure. lol

I miss Seattle. You're going to have a blast.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

I might be going/coming down to seattle this next weekend with my girlfriend depending on exam scheduling. theres some shopping thing at midnight she has been raving about, I just want to go down, explore the underground city tour, and drink cheap beer.

I havent eaten yet, but I was thinking panini's after you mentioned it.. but subway is just as easy.

I was in Douala, cameroun for the Y2K. It was nuts there, had a blast from what I can remember. We went onto another ship inthe harbour and lit off all the expired flares we could get our hands on. Then hit the town again.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

theres some shopping thing at midnight she has been raving about,

Oh, that sounds awesome!  If she ever needs a shopping gal to tag along and have fun that night, let me know.  ;)    

purelife

Wow, Russ.  All the way in Africa, huh?  Have you been to the Ngondo Festival?  They must have the best celebrations and really know how to have fun.  Their music and culture is just absolutely breath taking.    

Sportsdude

your gf Russ is talking about this I think:

[a href="http://www.nwsource.com/ae/scr/edb_ed.cfm?c=s&evt=232259&s=nws"]http://www.nwsource.com/ae/scr/edb_ed.cfm?c=s&evt=232259&s=nws[/a]

purelife

OMG OMG OMG!  Don't post that SD.  Russ, what'll it take for me to come along?  

Russ

LOL, thats the link SD. I had no clue what she was going on about but she was adament that she was not crazy and it was true.

Sorry Im not replying right away, im in class right now, lol. I can look quickly but not reply. Ill reply more when I get home, the instructor is staring at me asking if im searching google right now.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

LOL Russ.  Your IE screen must be tiny...like mine.  

Sportsdude

lol naughty russ naughty.

Next year you come down pl, we can raid the places together! lol

Lise

Wow. Premium outlet. I've yet to get there. *sigh* Can someone please fill up my bank account in time for Christmas???
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I can fill it up with stockings and pantyhoses, Lise.  ;)

Lise

Ssssh..... don't tell TUX........................
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

*does a little twirl and dance while singing.. "IE 7 is off my computer, IE 7 is off my computer....*

YES!!!!!  I had to make up an excuse of why I can't have IE 7 and that our IT dept needs to take it off my computer.  It was slowing down my programs I use for work and one program wasn't compatible with IE7.  Sssshhh....it'll be our 'lil secret... kee hee...

Lise

I hate installing anything new by Microsoft. It's like opening a can of *insert rude words here*
Bill Cosby.

|