So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

panini's rule!
I go to Panera Bread Company for those yummy!
today mexican food is on the menu.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Panini is awesome indeed. The last one I had was from Death by Chocolate and that was mediocre. Still, you can't go wrong with warm bread pressed together with gooey cheese and your favorite toppings.

Forgot to answer your question about New Year's Eve, purelife. No plans except more diaper changing. *sigh*

I miss the Sydney New Years celebration. Talk about spectacular. Lovely to watch but hell to get home.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

woah that looks crazy cool there lise.
Here people get excited and shoot guns into the air then they get hit by the bullets. lol

purelife

OOoooo...AHhhhhh...more spectacular than all of Vancouver's fireworks combined!  I can see why you miss Sydney and its wonderful glories.

Yeah, I'll be staying at home too, hopefully not asleep.  I'm not too into the New Year celebrations.

One of my best new years, was being at Thames River/Bridge in the UK for the Millenium celebrations.  OMG, that rocked!    

Sportsdude

Oh I remember Y2K. Watched Peter Jennings go through all the time zones.  They had fireworks here on a barge down on the River. Didn't go watched it at home (pain to go down there no parking everyone drives).  I think a barge blew up though, nobody got killed which was good.
Yeah here we've got new years celebration problems so the city does this alcohol free event lots of people show up never have gone though.

Lise

Well, you know what they say, the Brits sure do know how to partee!  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I would have never figured that the Brits knew how to partay.  They portray this image to me of being all snobbish and hosh posh with glits and glamour.  Oh dear, I may be watching too many episodes of the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous with that guy who has that British accent... LOL....

Sportsdude

I knew this british girl growing up her dad worked for MI6.  She was cool. We liked each other but darn it she had to move away.  

Lise

Did you get her email addy, SD?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

nope. never did. not hers anyway. It was a long time ago been 10 years now lol.  

Lise

Ah, too bad...... maybe fate has someone else in mind for ya.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

What did you end up having for lunch Russ?

Last night, OMG, I had a craving for PHO!  I could feel it in my mouth and everything.  Now, I don't think that I feel like pho.  LOL...  I'll have to get some this Friday.    

Lise

Pho is lovely!!! Which reminds me, I gotta boil some pho soon. A friend of mine gave me this packet to try. Boil then add fish sauce. Not sure how that's going to turn out but what the heck... I'll give it a go.

Lunch today is chicken rice with mushrooms. Hmmm.......................
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
Ah, too bad...... maybe fate has someone else in mind for ya.

yup i hope so she's out there somewhere.

purelife

I'm also so excited to be discovering Seattle some time next month!  I just had to share this with you guys.  :)

Yup, discovering all its glories of shopping!  :)  tee hee...

|