So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Yup, I take it easy.  I mean, I do like to work my way from the bottom to the top if you know what I mean. ;)  LOL!

Lise

I bet you do have all the right moves too!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Gotta go all.  It's been a blast as always.    

Lise

CYA later, Goddess.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Well, the scientific study (lol) didnt really work. too many variables like not paying too close attention because of distractions for some obscure reason. And to be honest thats all Im going to put!

Today sucks weatherwise, pools of water everywhere on the road. Whats everyones plans for lunch today?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

I have some chicken alfredo left over so that will take care of lunch for me.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

i dunno what to eat haven't gone downstairs yet to see whats around. got to get moving on the day though.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Well, the scientific study (lol) didnt really work. too many variables like not paying too close attention because of distractions for some obscure reason. And to be honest thats all Im going to put!

I'm lost without your explanation, Russ.  Umm, you talking about the hot tub?  That it didn't work?  LOL

Lunch...not sure yet.  

Lise

Lunch today will be roast duck. Hmm.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Very nice too, Lise.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

never had duck.
Eating cereal right now.

Gopher

Strange time for cereal. Are you having a late breakfast?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Strangely enough, I will often have cereal for supper if I don't feel like cooking.  Or chow mein for breakfast.  The joys of living alone!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

well I did just get up just 2hrs ago. Must have been tired after work. Went to sleep at 4:30am slept through the alarm at 8:30am didn't get up til noon. (I had slept for 3hrs before work so I figured I wasn't that tired lol).  

purelife

I've had cereal for dinner too.  I just had a craving.  

|