So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I I I...... I I I...............................  *faints*

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

I dont know purelife, cant seem to remember any trouble before.

Hot miss lise? why whatever for? who got you angry :)

we seem to have lost purelife somehow.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

she probably got bored with us.  

Lise

Na. She was here with mua. Hehe.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

lol, dont be so pessimistic! Or optimistic? Hmm

EDIT: See!

Lise

Lost me there, Russ my boy.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

lol, I was replying to SD about purelife when you answered and I went back and modified my post to reflect yours..

Lise

Ah. Nothing like a good man to confuse the hell out of a chick.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

AAARrrrrggggghhhhh! Work is frustrating the crap out of me... $*%^#)@%*&$)#$*!!!!!  [beep][beep][beep] /rant.  BLEH!

Gotta work out extra hard to let out my frustrations.  Ok, I'm doing good now.  :)

Russ

HAve to be spontaneous and keep the other team on their toes! Cant be too predictable.

EDIT: Nuts! Im going to have to stop just repeatedly hitting reply when that red line comes up.

sorry purelife! just think, nod and smile. it all goes away when you go home and sit down with a beer/wine thinking about all the fools.  

Lise

Poor purelife! Hang on. I'm sending my dog to your work station now.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Thanks you two.  I let it all out already by talking about it with my coworker who sits infront of me.    I'm all good now.  

Sportsdude

thats good purelife just take it easy.  

|