So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Maybe he'll show us his bathing suit... or better still, his birthday suit.

Hmm.... maybe skip the birthday suit. In the cold and rain, we might not see much. *snicker*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

cold mans worst enemy  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Same applies to the hot tubs.  Nothing likes to grow and squirt. ;)  Everything just dies...so to speak.

Lise

Very true, purelife. And I don't know how you can get hot and sexy in a hot tub. If a man were to do that, there'd be zero action chance. I know this because I watched the Discovery Channel.

And they say you don't learn anything on TV.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Agree.  The only thing sexy about sex in a hot tub, though technically, nothing can really penetrate or "grow" for that matter, is the sweat part.  It's hot and steamy.  That's about it.  

Sportsdude

sex... what is that?
lol

Lise

That's something you have on your own, SD. BAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry. I just visited the DV site. Got a bit of troll-ish influenced.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol I just heard on the radio that men between the age of 20-29 are the least happiest. I know why, we don't have girlfriends.  

purelife

LOL Lise.  Desert over at DV, huh?  ;)

Sex with yourself = masterbating, no?  ;)    

purelife

And statiscally speaking, men start to want to settle down after their 30's.  Between 20 and 29, they've been through tons and tons of girls that they're tired of it all and just want one.  Statisically speaking again, does this all make sense to you?  Hmmm...statistics statistics statistics.  (gosh, try typing the word statistics 3 times - tough, huh?)

Sportsdude

i just want a girlfriend. Not playboy material think those guys are sleazy and yet every god damn freaking girl I see go to those creeps. WTF!!
ugh.

Russ

I honestly cant remember what pictures myself and others took but Ill find out over the next few days. Dont worry, Ill take all the pictures of me and any 'birthday' suits out.

In hot tubs and hot springs I dunno. I havent had a problem in there... I can do a study in a bit.. we have an enclosed hot tub on our back deck.

uhm, I think im out of the loop with the marinating in a pan, you are going to have to talk to SD about that as he is the one that had the legs and theighs most recently.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Yes, do report back to us Russ.  I'm pretty sure and confident that your thingy would not be spiking no matter how much you get aroused.  Bet?  Oh, and no cheating.  This must be a full on "sex in the hot tub" no "let's fore play out of the pool for a while and then jump in," k?  

Lise

Damn. This thread is making me hot. And not in a good place.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Lise, are you expanding?

|