So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Russ wrote:

I agree with the [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]cock pot[/FONT] for curry, we have done it lots and its awesome. I still say crock pot is great for everything from spaghetti, to chilli and lamb roasts. You can also buy premarinated curry chicken and just cook or warm it up.

Teehee.....Exactly what DO you cook in one of these ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/d015.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Hmmm, I think that you could cook clocks in a cock pot.  

P.C.

Mmmmm....what time will it be ready.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Simon says "Time for a cock pot festival!"  

Lise

Wowwee, PC. How exactly did you make that 3 tier tiramisu cake for a wedding? That's really good! Heck, you could probably do the same for purelife.

I LOVE WALMART. I'm ashamed to say this but they have some of the best deals ever for Christmas. Just shopped there this afternoon. Glorious day.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol walmart. Me and wally's world don't get along too well.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Really?  at Walmart?  I'll have to check there.  It's time to decorate.

I was at Zellers and boy oh boy, there were tons and tons of toys on sale.  Discontinued toys with an additional 30% off.  You might find some toys for your 'lil ones Lise.  Great deals there as well.

Hiya SD.  How was lunch?

3-tier tiramisu wedding cake would be absolutely marvelous...

Sportsdude

lunch not the greatest. Sometimes you feel like eating plain junk thats what I did today. lol, cheese sticks. eck.

Lise

Yeah, I know purelife. I was there just yesterday, thinking I could grab some deals on some items but discovered the sale wouldn't start until Saturday. Thanks of the tip though. I'm going back again tomorrow... hopefully some of the items will still be around.

Walmart is awesome, purelife. Shop around for some great Christmas gifts for friends. I'm on the hunt for a foot massage for my mother-in-law.

Lunch today was at McDonald's. What can I say....? Cheap and quick. Bleech.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Are you looking for those hot water thingy where you dip your foot in?  

Funny you mentioned McD's Lise.  I was at the food court and was THIS close to grabbing some fries.  But then, I had to use my ultimate willpower to resist all temptation.  *bleh, diets* :P  

I just had two boiled eggs and an apple...oh, and eggnog.  mmm....eggnog...

Sportsdude

lol I haven't had eggnog in years. miss it dearly. I've got apple cider from this local orchard instead.

purelife

Do you mix your eggnog with milk?  half and half?  It's too strong for me if I have it straight.  Oh, eggnog and rum...now THAT's a splendid combination.  Or eggnog and irish bailey....ohhhh...... *saliving*

ooo..apple cider..so yummy when you heat it up and add a cinnamon stick...mmmmm.....

k, time for more eggnog..tee hee...

Lise

No, not the water thingee. The gel-type one that massages your feet. I found one at Superstore, should be alright for her. At least I hope that's what she wants.

I HATE shopping for Christmas. I have a headache just thinking about getting stuff for ppl and getting items that I don't really have any use for. I prefer the holiday spirit where you just sit together with friends and family and not have to give each other presents.

I can resist fries when I want to. When I was pregnant, I had no stomach for fries. Now I only 'steal' from my husband's plate just to satisfy my palate. Other than that I just opt for something else like baked potato.

New York fries are divine though.  
Bill Cosby.

Lise

I've never had eggnog. Is it....... raw?
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Nope I just get store bought. Don't put any alcohol in it since I'm still a minor. But probably will next year..

|