So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

[H2]$750 / 2br - Two bedroom suite for rent[/H2]
Reply to: see below
Date: 2006-11-09, 12:57PM PST

Two bedroom suite in a 3 year old house. 1/3 utilities. Cable is included. No smoking or pets. Near bus stop, laudromat, elementary & highschool. Available December 1, 2006. Please call Nina at (h)604-521-1315 or (c)604-318-9567.

11th ave. at 6th st.

[H2]$990 / 2br - 6044 Wilson Ave. (Cedardale Court)[/H2]
Reply to: [A href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=$990%20/%202br%20-%206044%20Wilson%20Ave.%20%20(Cedardale%20Court)"][email protected][/A]
Date: 2006-11-09, 12:31PM PST

2 bd - 920 square feet apt. Available now or for Dec. 1, 2006
Heat, hot water included. Gated underground parking & outdoor pool.
1/2 block to Patterson Sky Train station. Minutes to Central Park and Metrotown shopping mall.
"One Year Lease." Sorry, no pets.
NOTE: Accepted applicant that mentions seeing this ad on Craigslist will receive a DVD Player.

For more information or to view, contact caretaker at (604) 435-0235.

[H2]$987 / 2br - CLEAN AND SPACIOUS 2-BDR SUITE[/H2]
Reply to: see below
Date: 2006-11-09, 9:56AM PST

A very clean and spacious (840 square feet) 2-bedroom in a well-maintained complex, minutes away from METROTOWN. Beautiful, garden-like setting, close to Skytrain and other amenities. Rent includes water, heat and parking. No pets, please. For information and appointments, please call the manager at 604-439-7382.

[H2]$950 2br ground floor near Metrotown/BCIT - Available Dec.1st[/H2]
Reply to: [A href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=$950%202br%20ground%20floor%20near%20Metrotown/BCIT%20-%20Available%20Dec.1st"][email protected][/A]
Date: 2006-11-09, 7:09AM PST

Clean large 1100sft ground level suite in a quiet area, close to Metrotown, on a transit route to Douglas college, BCIT, SFU, washer/dryer, parking, no smoking, no pets, $950 + 1/2 utilities. References required. Available December 1st. Tel:(604)617-1121

[UL style="PADDING-LEFT: 3px; FONT-SIZE: smaller; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; LIST-STYLE-TYPE: none"] [LI]this is in or around BURNABY LAKE
[/LI][/UL]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Holy..... not cheap. I had no idea.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Just send it to me via email if you want purelife. If theres copies at Crystal Market I can grab some the next time I go, which will be soon thanks to Miss Lise!

No worries about calling my friend, I had to anyhow about a Poker night in a few weeks.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

You think thats expensive Lise? most are 900-1000 sq foot and they are two bedroom. I dont think thats too bad.

A guy I go to school with lives along main st in Van in an apartment thats one bedroom with a balcony and pays 1600 p/month. Its a nice place but not that good. His view is of the building next to him

purelife

Cool!  You guys are AWESOME!

Yeah, they're so expensive Lise.  I was on Craigslist yesterday and didn't see one that suited us.  I heard that the chinese advertised suites are much cheaper from someone who found her suite through the newspapers.

purelife

Bye guys.  I'll catch up with you later.

Lise

S'long Goddess.

I guess I'm not sure about the rental prices these days. Everything in Vancouver is dead expensive. It's getting more and more expensive as you move away from Vancouver. Used to be cheaper too. Ah well.

OK. Am off too to prep din din. Take care, everyone.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Take care both of you. See you later, Im off to discover whats in the freezer.

I Heart USA!

wow! Those prices are crazy for renting!

P.C.

Holy moly......Those prices sound quite reasonable to me.  Checked on-line for different cities, and they're not bad comparitively.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Off to purchase a peck of peppers.  

Going to make my antipasto today.   Mmmmm................
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Sounds yummy PC.  Homemade pesto is the best.  Whatcha going to dip?

I made chicken curry last night and will be having it for lunch.  YUMMY!  I haven't made curry for a long time.  My coworker kept bringing in curry and I just had to make some.  She was such a TEASE!  

Sportsdude

curry, cool.

How do you make curry chicken? Do you bake it just like regular chicken except sprinkle curry on it?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I put chicken drumsticks in a pot with water.  Then, I pour a can of pure coconut milk.  I add potatoes, carrots and onions.  Then, add spoonfuls of curry powder (however strong you prefer) and a teaspoon or two of tumeric and paprika.  (or other spices, but I like mine mild)...then let this simmer in the pot for about 2 hours.  On the side, make some rice.  In my brown rice, I add two teaspoons of tumeric for flavoring and color.  

This is very simple.  I'm sure you'll like it lots SD.  

Sportsdude

Cool!

I'll try that sometime soon.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|