Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Thats AWESOME LISE!!!!

PL!!!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

I should know better than to read this thread when I still have 3 hours till Lunch.

*growl*   My stomach is revolting.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

mmmm....crock pot cooking.  How did you make your congee, Lise?!  I bet it tastes better than cooking it in a regular pot.  

Heya SD!  

CK

i never had bacon garlic pizza last night, but will soon. I had my fav, oyster, feta, shrimp, and anchovie. I think the local pizza place cringes when I call. I am sure their kitchen reeks when that baby is in the oven.

hi ten, gorgeous purelife, and sports!

Sportsdude

Hey Everybody! I live in Fast Food Nation eck! I wish I lived in a city. ugh, suburbia sucks

P.C.

Good morning all.....wow ! A full house.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

tenkani

"I had my fav, oyster, feta, shrimp, and anchovie."   Thank you for posting that. I'm no longer hungry and can now carry on with my day in relative comfort.

Good morning to you all. And that's an order     >:(
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

CK

P.C. wrote:
Good morning all.....wow ! A full house.  It is full now, cause you made it, and my heart complete!

CK

ok, off topic here,

There has been some guy puking in our washroom here at work for a month and a half. He doesn't just get sick, he pukes all over the toilet seats, walls, floors, sinks. I just heard from the senior manager, they are hiring a bathroom spy. Someone that will go into the can after someone goes in and comes out, to monitor the mess situation.

My question is, we can't find engineers, admin. people, draftspeople, technologist, etc..but we can find a guy to do this job? Now I am curious, who is doing this? Crazy world!

Sportsdude

P.C.

*Swoon*  CK.  ( do people actually swoon anymore ?)  

Lunch....I must start thinking about this.  Thursday is my best lunch day and I've missed lunch for the last couple days.  Must be something fabulous.....suggestions?  If anyone knows lunch, YOU all know lunch.    

purelife

Wow, interesting.  So, some guy at your office is purposely puking all over the men's washroom for fun?  Oh, GROSS!

Speaking of washrooms, and this is off topic from what CK was talking about (hee hee), but I knew a company where somebody or maybe a group, planted a hidden camera in the women's washroom.  One day, a girl looked up, saw a hole in the wall and peeked and saw the camera!  The police/investigators came over and traced the cords to a room where a recording machine was set up.  They couldn't catch the guy.  Apparently, the video was connected to the internet for a live feed.  I was freaked to hear it, that it happened at such a large company in Vancouver.    

CK

P.C. wrote:
*Swoon*  CK.  ( do people actually swoon anymore ?)  

Lunch....I must start thinking about this.  Thursday is my best lunch day and I've missed lunch for the last couple days.  Must be something fabulous.....suggestions?  If anyone knows lunch, YOU all know lunch.

I am not sure who swoons anymore, but when you swoon, it gets me a little excited!

I wish there was a Badass Jacks out in the Lower Mainland or the Island. These wraps are so bloody good!

Anyways, homemade wraps are cool, you can make them as healthy, or unhealthy as you want!  

P.C.

Wow, interesting.  So, some guy at your office is purposely puking all over the men's washroom for fun?  Oh, GROSS!

Purposely puking is positively preposterous. Possibly, the purposelful puker is pulling a prank.  Plastic puke perhaps ?

CK

P.C., BWUAAHAHAHAHAA! nice!

|