So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Fat or lean bacon?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Lean - it's a huge piece.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I saw ads advertising $3.99 for chili and garlic bread at Timmies.  It's an attractive price.  Now that you've said it's okay, I'll try it today for dinner.  I've had Wendy's, and it's not that bad actually.  I've heard terrible things about what they do to the ground beef in Wendy's chilli.  Oh well.    

Gopher

Lise wrote:
 steaks have names!?!?!?!?!?

never heard of T-bone, rump and sirloin?

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Hmmm, for lunch, I'll probably have a small bowl of pasta salad with fresh mix of fruits.  

Sportsdude

sounds health purelife unlike my frozen pizza, eck eck eck eck. I keep telling myself not eat the stuff but when there is nothing else to eat. eck!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

OK, boy... am dense today. Thaks for clearing that up, Gopher. Am not really into steaks unless I really crave it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

Lise wrote:
Hi all,

Speaking of chilli, CK - have you tried the chilli bowl at Timmies with garlic bread? Not bad at all.[/DIV]
 Never tried it. It does look good. I like their bagels. Bagels and pizza are my kryptonite!

I made a massive pot of chili, then I freeze a whole bunch of containers in my deep freeze. Makes for good cold day food!

Sportsdude

mmm chili I had a lot chili at my now infamous cousins party where I made a bon fire that you could have seen from space.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

Very cool!

I love chili. I make sure I eat it on days I know my sweetie works the night shift and she won't be gassed out of the house at 3am! hahahaa!

Lise

You should try durian instead of chilli. Now that will make anyone run from your house at all hours of the day.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

CK

Lise wrote:
You should try durian instead of chilli. Now that will make anyone run from your house at all hours of the day.[/DIV]
 Nice! Maybe I will try some before my next visit to the girlfriend's parents!

I don't think I have ever tried that. I had to search it, and in Singapore, there is a building in the shape of the fruit!

tenkani

Shrimpy noodles, pu-ehr tea and diet coke.
And some wheat thins.

I had bacon and garlic pizza last night. Sounds terrible. Tastes amazing. It's like an orgasm for your mouth. Mmmmmmm, bacony orgasm      
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

CK

[FONT size=5]TEN!!![/FONT] *BOWS*

Actually..to me garlic and bacon pizza sounds like something I want to go home and have now...can't think of anything else now..thanks...

purelife

Tenkani!  How in the heck have you been?  It's been a long time since I've seen you around.  I missed you!  

|