So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CK

Mmm, maybe I will try some soon.

I am making my famous pizza this weekend. A couple friends are coming over Saturday with some red wine, and brews. A little music and some dessert. Sadly, m'sweet lady is working all weekend.

kitten

Sounds like a great party, CK.  Too bad your lady can't participate fully because of work.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

CK

Thanks kitten. You have a great night and weekend too.

That's ok about my girl. She doesn't work every weekend and she loves her job so its all good.

hehe..also, she will be off work and in time to be at home..after hours.. ...I'll be ok!

Sportsdude

I don't feel like eating.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

Hope all is well with you sports.

Lunch? is it too early? I want pancakes!

Sportsdude

Everything's fine. Sister wants the collar of Angel dad's going to do a little autopsy to see if it really is Angel then because the body is that messed up.

CK

..pretty quiet lunch thread...

P.C.?

Isis?

ten?

pure?

anyone...

veggie barley soup for me today.

Gopher

Very quiet indeed... and  now you've gone too.

However, I've just had an interesting mixture of corned beer, pasta,cheese and mustard: and very good it was, too.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

I've been busy this morning, so I am now having what should have been breakfast....peanut butter and ginger marmalade sandwich.  Not exciting, but fast and filling.  Your lunch sounds good.

Gopher

Never had your combination, it sounds extremely interesting and worth investigating in the near future.

kitten

It's the ginger that gives it a kick.

CK

Wow! I bet that would have a kick! even a touch of ginger to a stir fry kicks it up a dozen notches!

Busy day for me too. Calgary is finally getting a good solid rain. So desperately needed!

Gopher

We're just having a plain humdinger of a thunderstorm - the rain's desperately needed here as well.

Sportsdude

Yeah, same here Gopher. We are in a drought here. a foot under what we should be at for yearly rain total and this is in the 'heartland' of the US where we are usually a couple inches above the yearly rain total. How much more do some people need to see before they realize that Global Warming is real?

CK

Happy Thursday!

Thai salad today (no not homemade)..and some..COFFEE! Yay!

Can I get an AHHHMEN!!?!!

|