So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Well one thing Vancouver has is its willingness to live in high rise condos and apartments. The bad thing it has to watch out for is too many high rise residentials and not enough businesses. Then they would be living in the cities and going to work in the suburbs.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

P.C. wrote:
 Well this 'commie pig' couldn't agree more....lol.

I'm thinking Ucuelet, could be next for a bit of a shake.  There is a new Jack Nicklaus golf course in the works......a $650 million dollar project.  That is sure to give sleepy Ucuelet a good shake.

Yeah, it is sad. How many rain forests are actually left in North America..or the world for that matter. Well, PC, as long as you live out that way, Vancouver Island will always have a special place in my heart!  

CK

Sportsdude wrote:
Well one thing Vancouver has is its willingness to live in high rise condos and apartments. The bad thing it has to watch out for is too many high rise residentials and not enough businesses. Then they would be living in the cities and going to work in the suburbs.

That is true. I know of a few people in Vancouver that are part of the "reverse" rush hour. Live downtown, but work in Richmond or Surrey.

Sportsdude

Didn't they have a moratorium on condo building in downtown because of that? Obviously it didn't last long though.

CK

Sportsdude wrote:
Didn't they have a moratorium on condo building in downtown because of that? Obviously it didn't last long though.[/DIV]
 Not really sure about that?

gotta go, have a good lunch.

Leftover BBQ hot wings for me!

Gopher

Going for a curry in about an hour.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

CK

Happy Friday!

Seen TOOL last night. omfgitwascooool!

lunch today, Badassjack's BBQ ranch chicken wrap. [A href="http://www.badassjacks.com/"]http://www.badassjacks.com/[/A]

yummers!

tenkani

Hello to you all!!
My hawt phillipina office mate is turning 24 and so she brought in tons of pansit and lumpia for the whole office. Apparently it's traditional that the person having a birthday brings food. Nice! OMG so tasty and now my Friday is perfect.
Hope you all have a fabulabulous weekend!!!!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

CK

Nice! I had to do a quick search on what that was. Looks good. Hawt too! Bonus! You have a great weekend too.  Don't be scared to...have some naughty fun!

P.C.

Hi tenkani   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c025.gif" border=0]

pansit and lumpia ???  Is it contagious ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

[img alt="Hosted by FreeImageHosting.net Free Image Hosting Service" src="http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/5a472e9c46.jpg"].

Sportsdude

Someone's got a PC crush.

tenkani

LOL, nice one CK     ;)

W00h00! I left and came back and there's still a giant tray of pansit and lumpia here. I think I'm going to gain 20 pounds today. Gaaahhhhh...

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

OMG....I LOVE that record......LOL    *heavy sigh*
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

tenkani you lucky devil you! you are making me hungry!!

sports, PC knows I am just teasing. I know she has a cool hubby, and she knows I have a beautiful girl of my own. Its all in fun.  

|