So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orca

CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ya,

Will the junior entering school this coming September?  

CK

Hey Orca! Long time no chat!

M'Boy has one more year before starting school.

Hope your summer has been cool. My summer has kicked ass and took names!

Sportsdude

speaking of school, I start monday. Excited.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

Hey! sounds exciting sports! Then I understand you are off to beautiful Seattle then Canada? Is it still hot there? Its been a bit cooler in BC's Interior the past week or so. Calgary too. I am thankful the heat wave subsided. I like mid twenties kind of weather, not mid to late 30s!

I wonder if Seattle folks know of  this cool forum? I see a lot of regulars coming in from dv, but don't hear a lot about Seattle? Any Layne Thomas Staley fans out there? I think he was...is the true King of Rock.

Sportsdude

Not in Seattle yet sadly. Right now I'm in Community College. Next year though...

CK

Good luck with school and everything.

I miss Uni. At the time, I never had as many material possessions, but life was way more simple and dammit, there was always tons of girls around all the time!!!

Sportsdude

Yup. Girls. Can't wait to reach the promised land in Seattle because the place I'm heading (hopefully) is about 70% Female and 30% Male. Its so lopsided they have an entire dorm building filled with girls.

And when I get there about the only thing I'll bring with me is my ipod, computer and car. Can't live without my car I'd feel stuck. (I like to explore) and public transportation is pretty much non existent in the Seattle area. University life is for me.  They want me too, badly. Now I've got to just get there.

CK

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS"]GIRLS ROCK! [/FONT]

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS"]Whats for lunch?[/FONT]

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS"]leftover pizza for me. [/FONT]

Sportsdude

I dunno on the lunch part. Getting a little hungry though.

CK

Me too! I am off for a stroll and to eat my pizza. laterz.

P.C.

Alright....I haven't been here for weeks.......but I couldn't help but snag the 4000th post.

HERE'S TO THE 'WHAT'S FOR LUNCH THREAD' !!!!!!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

Hiya PC! Long time no typey-typey. Congrats on teh 4K post!
Too...bad...it's...soooooooo...slooooooow...tonight
Sounds...like...Shatner...

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

CK

hello and HAPPY MONDAY!

Its bloody hot here today. sunny and 31!

(PC, I miss chatting with you sweetie!, hope you are having a great summer!).

kitten

Hi, CK!  Glad to hear you had a fabulous summer.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

CK

Thanks Kitten!

Hey! Whassap 4 lunch. I am eating my arm right now.  I am thinking..the almighty PHO for lunch!

|