So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

And to get white vinegar. (was using red)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Hello from Italy!

Well, I got a last minute call to do a quick fill in job for a company that I wanted to go to.. So here I am and hopefully it will turn out to be more than a fill in job.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

JJ

The sounds very exciting Russ, maybe I'll get to Europe next year.  fingers & toes crossed

I had a California Roll and an apple for lunch.  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]

Russ

JJ wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]The sounds very exciting Russ, maybe I'll get to Europe next year.  fingers & toes crossed[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]I had a California Roll and an apple for lunch.  [/div]

Thanks JJ! Well, it was an interesting flights here, Ill say that for sure.

Your lunch sounds better than mine.. airline food. lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Oh ! What a surprise !  We didn't even get a chance to say arrivederci.

(if you get a chance Russ...please check your PM's)  
[span style="text-decoration: underline;"]
[/span]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

lunch was a salad and chicken strips... dessert was a mint grasshopper
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

I'm too busy to eat apparently.

Say, where did Lise go?

JJ

The plastic top of the vinegar really helps,  I have way more flies after I added it.  Thanks for the tip.

Sportsdude

You guys wouldn't believe the big smile on my face last night, proud pains of joy. The guys cleaned up, and the fruit flies disappeared.

And then it hailed.

I realized this morning how old I'm going to be when Rio's 2016 Olympics commence. I didn't feel bothered by the number. Have I defeated ageism? sweet! :) My first reaction was I've got a lot to accomplish. lol

Lil Me

Leftover pasta/sauce for dinner.

Is anyone else cold?  I'm freezing.

Went to the US on the weekend and back late yesterday.  Needed to get tires, plus Heckyl and Jeckyl were due for shoes.  Also beer, wine, gas, some groceries, eye drops, underwear, and kid stuff.  It was a good weekend.  And, surprisingly for a road trip weekend, only ate McFood twice!              
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

omg....the states is THE best for underwear.  Except that it makes me more aware that I'm getting ripped off when I buy underwear here.

Countdown Miss purelife.  The final stretch.  Will be thinking of you for every moment.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Definitely a good time to shop in the States when the dollar is almost on par.  :)  I would definitely be down there too if I could.

Sportsdude

The dollar on par is not great for my living expenses but it does mean more trips to Seattle for basically everything. I feel more at home down there like the sun is brighter and they have more trees! Lol

Sportsdude

Coffee for lunch.
brown sugar, cream and honey.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
The dollar on par is not great for my living expenses but it does mean more trips to Seattle for basically everything. [span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]I feel more at home down there like the sun is brighter and they have more trees! Lol[/span][br style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]
I thought you felt more like home here.  I guess not anymore, huh?

I'm so tired that I don't feel like cooking.  I'll probably just have an omelet and oatmeal.

|