So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

really. Because I'm like the nice one who's quiet and in the corner that no one talks to or just ignores me. Everyone likes me, I'm easy going they say, but they turn there attention to hot shot in the other corner. So in other words if girls ever came my way its because they couldn't get Mr. A tried to get Mr. B and wound up with Mr. D. In other words 'settled'. I hate that.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Some Chick

The realtor just emailed me back and asked me to call him.  He wants to tell me all about the noise and helicopters of the fireworks.

hmmmm....

purelife

It sounds like the girls there are "young" and less "mature" because the more mature girls know and respect a nice guy.  I prefer a nice gentleman who treats me like a queen over a good-looking hottie, anyday!        

purelife

Call him, SC.  Perhaps you can go watch it with him at the beach over a nice dinner or something.  :)

Some Chick

Yeah, I knew that he gave me his card for reasons other than to sell me a condo.  Was a very nice way to start the day.  I'm glad I was late for work.

I am going to call him when I get home.  I need to take some risks or the television and I will be lifelong partners.

Sportsdude

really pl?

They always told me that I was mature for my age. I guess thats why the girls around here never interested me.

I was

A) Not a drug dealer

B) Don't have tatooes

C) Don't have piercings

D) Don't Smoke

E) Wasn't a bad ass

F) Didn't act like a tool

Some Chick

You're what we look for when we're older.  Trust me on that one  :)

purelife

Yes, really SD.  I would never go out with a bad boy who did all that was mentioned on your list.  *knock on wood*

The more mature girls prefer mature guys.  

Sportsdude

then why don't they find me or where do the all hang out?

purelife

Good for you Somechick.  I'm happy to hear that you're going for it.  Just take it slow...that's what I would do.  ;)  

purelife

You might be living in the wrong area, that's why they haven't found you yet?  Maybe when you move to Seattle and then maybe to Vancouver, things'll change.  I'mma sure that they would.  :)

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
 You might be living in the wrong area, that's why they haven't found you yet?  Maybe when you move to Seattle and then maybe to Vancouver, things'll change.  I'mma sure that they would.  :)[/DIV]
 Yeah I've known I'm living in the wrong area for what seems to be a century now. Problem is like you said the women who are looking for my guys like me are older.  I think it the world would think it was quiet weird if I was dating someone much older then me.  There are girls and then there are women. My age group is full of girls.

Some Chick

Mmmm.  Went to a salad bar down on Helmecken.  Chicken, crab, mushrooms, cottage cheese, sunflower seeds, carrots, tomatos and potato salad with a balsamic vinegrette dressing.

I'm in heaven.

purelife

mmmmm...gotta love salad bars!  I like salad loop.  So many things to chose from.  

Some Chick

Is that the one downtown?  It sounds like the one I went to.

|