So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Michel

P.C.

FOUR steaks Michel ?  Yipes.  That's a lot of cow.

That's the G-rated summary without my usual quips of one liners, observations and blow by blow (no pun intended) account. lol

Michel was born in the wrong decade. The sista's are using a passe term, its now 'polyandry.' Sort of like "oh I can't help it, I'm a poly" lol

oh college.

I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about.  That was no summary. If you're going to tell a story, tell it.

[SPAN class=hw]sum·ma·ry[/SPAN] [SCRIPT]play_w2("S0880200")[/SCRIPT]  [OBJECT style="MARGIN: 1px" code base=http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0 height=21 width=13 classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000][PARAM NAME="_cx" VALUE="344"][PARAM NAME="_cy" VALUE="556"][PARAM NAME="FlashVars" VALUE=""][PARAM NAME="Movie" VALUE="http://img.tfd.com/m/sound.swf"][PARAM NAME="Src" VALUE="http://img.tfd.com/m/sound.swf"][PARAM NAME="WMode" VALUE="Transparent"][PARAM NAME="Play" VALUE="-1"][PARAM NAME="Loop" VALUE="-1"][PARAM NAME="Quality" VALUE="High"][PARAM NAME="SAlign" VALUE="LT"][PARAM NAME="Menu" VALUE="0"][PARAM NAME="Base" VALUE=""][PARAM NAME="AllowScriptAccess" VALUE=""][PARAM NAME="Scale" VALUE="NoScale"][PARAM NAME="DeviceFont" VALUE="0"][PARAM NAME="EmbedMovie" VALUE="0"][PARAM NAME="BGColor" VALUE=""][PARAM NAME="SWRemote" VALUE=""][PARAM NAME="MovieData" VALUE=""][PARAM NAME="SeamlessTabbing" VALUE="1"][PARAM NAME="Profile" VALUE="0"][PARAM NAME="ProfileAddress" VALUE=""][PARAM NAME="ProfilePort" VALUE="0"][PARAM NAME="AllowNetworking" VALUE="all"][PARAM NAME="AllowFullScreen" VALUE="false"] [embed src="http://img.tfd.com/m/sound.swf"   FlashVars="sound_src=http://img.tfd.com/hm/mp3/S0880200.mp3" menu="false"  width="13" height="21" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"  pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"][/OBJECT]

[DIV class=pseg]  [DIV class=ds-list]1. Presenting the substance in a condensed form; concise:

[DIV class=ds-list]2. Performed speedily and without ceremony: [/DIV]

[DIV class=pseg] sum·ma·ries  [DIV class=ds-single]A presentation of the substance of a body of material in a condensed form or by reducing it to its main points; an abstract.

[DIV class=ds-single]

[DIV class=ds-single]You presented.  Probably speedily.  But you forgot the substance.  You neglected to be concise and you ignored the part about the main points.[/DIV][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

[em]PC: said (reply wasn't working)

[/em]
[/div][div][div class="pseg"][div class="ds-single"] [/div] [div class="ds-single"]You presented.  Probably speedily.  But you forgot the substance.  You neglected to be concise and you ignored the part about the main points.

-----

Well you know, they're now dropping English requirements in university, so its not like I have to follow any plot lines now as they're redunandent and I can just write forever with no point and punctuation or guise because it is what is vague and obscure for your viewing pleasure although i will give details details just not on the board lol

[/div][/div]  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

wll you know how I am. Just sacrificing myself. Their farts contribute to the warming climate, so I just save the World.

Oh and I hate also the rice left and a bag of popcorn. lol

LOL.  That's very noble of you Michel.  Even one less fart could make the difference.  

Michel

P.C.

Well you know, they're now dropping English requirements in university, so its not like I have to follow any plot lines now as they're redunandent and I can just write forever with no point and punctuation or guise because it is what is vague and obscure for your viewing pleasure although i will give details details just not on the board lol

Seriously though.  It's amazing how many graduates can't write a coherent sentence to save their souls....you'd think they were borderline illiterate.  Sawdust tells me, you wouldn't believe the stuff he sees on a resume.

Lil Me

Was there a steak sale, Michel...  Holy cow (pardon the pun).

How`s the paving project, P.C.  My question mark button is not working.  It makes ``É`` instead.  I wonder if Heckyl left it on the French keyboard.

I`ve been stressed about work for the last couple of months.  To the point where my stomach is in knots and I can`t sleep.  It`s crazy, I thought that working for someone else would reduce the stress in my life instead of self-employment....but not when I fret over things that are outside my purview...but seem to fall under my umbrella...like accounting bloopers from past periods, and inventory problems, and cash flow issues, and a sales rep who can`t add numbers- so her quotes are a mess, and IT network problems, and service techs who don`t submit their time sheets--and are probably stealing product from the warehouse, hence the inventory problems.  The boss is going away for a week, and uh, I don`t think it`s going to be a good week for me...

*takes deep breath*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

How`s the paving project, P.C.  My question mark button is not working.  It makes ``É`` instead.  I wonder if Heckyl left it on the French keyboard.

The French don't ask questions ?

I`ve been stressed about work for the last couple of months.  To the point where my stomach is in knots and I can`t sleep.  It`s crazy, I thought that working for someone else would reduce the stress in my life instead of self-employment....but not when I fret over things that are outside my purview...but seem to fall under my umbrella...like accounting bloopers from past periods, and inventory problems, and cash flow issues, and a sales rep who can`t add numbers- so her quotes are a mess, and IT network problems, and service techs who don`t submit their time sheets--and are probably stealing product from the warehouse, hence the inventory problems.  The boss is going away for a week, and uh, I don`t think it`s going to be a good week for me...

*takes deep breath*

Sorry to hear that Lil Me.  Working for someone else is not the way to eliminate stress, for sure. I think too, that if you do your job well, as I suspect you do....then you become a great candidate for covering off on all things.  You become a 'catch-all'.

Talk to them. (just don't say "I can't handle all the extra crap"....say... "you're tossing a lot my way") Then it rightfully becomes their failure, not yours.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Just be careful you don't become their bottomless pit.   Aside from burn-out, it robs you of a job you might otherwise enjoy.

P.C.

Try to unwind Miss Lil Me. Shake it off and let it go.   OOOOHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM.

I'm off to bed early early early.  4 hours sleep last night is interfering with my yard work.

Michel

|