So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

Went canvassing today in Fairview, always liked that neighbourhood.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Chicken, potatoes, broccoli, leeks & gravy.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise @ Work

Good afternoon, peeps.

My lunch was leftover butter chicken. You can get the butter chicken sauce from Save-On Foods for $2.99 on sale.  

Michel

Lil Me

Aw.  You should put an ad in the "missed connections" section of Craigslist- telling Miss Caramel Pork that you miss her.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Ate some veggies and a cookie.

Went to go fight at taekwondo.  Came home and ate 2 cookies and I'm on my 2nd cider.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hi everyone.

I had dinner over at mom's and I had my brother take me grocery shopping.  I'm happy now that there's food in the fridge.  I was starting to bite my nails.

On my way to mom's, I took the wrong bus from Newton and ended up with a half hour longer detoured trip.  What a bumpy ride with a grumpy bus driver.  My mom surprised me with one of my favorite plants for my home.  She put it in a lovely pot and added good soil.  I feel so spoiled. :)

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
Ate some veggies and a cookie.

Went to go fight at taekwondo.  Came home and ate 2 cookies and I'm on my 2nd cider.

Are you on the new cookie diet so many are talking about?

P.C.

Hi purelife. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]  

And remember, broken cookies have no calories.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

LOL P.C.

No cookie diet.  Just lazy :)
 Didn't want to eat too much dinner before going to the gym.  Didn't want to bother with "real food" when I came home.

What kind of plant is it, purelife?

Sportsdude

Michel, why on earth would you set food in an Urban Fare? The place needs to be condemned.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

That was nice of your mommy purelife.  Plants make a house so homey and they help to make a healthier environment.  Can't seem to have houseplants in this house....not enough light I think.    

lol SD.  So after we annihilate all the suburbs, and shut down all the places you don't like...then we could change the name of Vancouver to Spuzzum.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|