So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

PC, have you seen a dentist? Sounds like you might need a root canal. Hope it's nothing major. Like a patient told me once, there's nothing like a toothache. The pain is incredible. *yikes*

Oh, I'm used to various languages being said. It's done daily at home where my husband speaks his own language. I actually managed to pick up a few words over the years where I may not know how to speak but I understand. I would love picking up more languages, French, Cantones, Mandarin.... you name it, I'll do it!

Salmon for lunch today. Can't wait.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Yum.  Salmon.

Good luck, PC.  I know how frustrating it is to be in pain.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Thanks Lil Me.

No....not been to a dentist yet Lise....but I'm sure it's inevitable.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Afternoon.
My first day of no more school, and I want more school. (starts back up for me May 4 anyway)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

The students are counting down the day till graduation. It's so funny. Everyone's just bursting to get out of school. Just wait'll till the real world greets them then they'll wish they were back with us. HAHA. *evil chuckle*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Well the easy solution to that problem, move to Europe. Live the good life with 6 weeks vacation.

Lise

If only that were easy, SD. I think most of them will start working... y'know, massive debts hanging over their head. Their program isn't cheap and it's double for the international students. Ah well, at least they'll be earning good $$ so it shouldn't be too long before they're out of the red.

On another note, TGIF!!!
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Yeah loans. Good times...

I'm not liking this wait til April 28 to see grades. Its getting annoying.

purelife

Hi everyone *waves*  Missed you all.

How is everyone keeping these days?  Any plans for the weekend?

P.C.

Lady purelife !!!!  So sorry to have missed you.  As you can see, it is like a morgue in here.

I hope all is well with you.  Everyone was concerned.  HUGS !    

Sportsdude

Yea! Purelife! :)))))))

hugs indeed.
Group hug *picks everyone up*

good grief, I'm done with school, yet I'm at the library, looking for books.

Lil Me

TGIF indeed!  I had a rough week, including a fight with one of the sales reps (who is the BIGGEST idiot I've ever met, plus he's totally rude and a pain in the neck).

Hi everyone.  

Thanks for your hug, SD.

PURELIFE!!!  Where are you?  Good to see you pop in here today.

How's the tooth today, P.C.?  Or is that a question you'd rather not answer?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Doing a little better today, thanks for asking LM.  It's been a bugger, but I think it's on the mend.  Well....the pain anyways.  I'm sure I need to get something done.  *cry*

I just poured myself a medicine. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/musik/e035.gif" border=0]

Michel

P.C.

What elephant ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/d015.gif" border=0]

|