So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Seven is more than enough!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Sausages, leeks, carrots, mashed potatoes and gravy followed by a dish of stewed rhubarb.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Another hearty meal, Goph.  Must be last year's rhubarb?

Hope everyone had a great long weekend.

Apart from skiing Friday and a family dinner Sat, I was at home with a sinus cold.  Sleep is totally the magical remedy!  Was back at work today.

Anything new?  Where IS everyone?  It echoes in here.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hi Lil Me.  Sorry to hear you are doing poorly.  Sleep IS a magical medicine.  No extended long weekend for you ?  

(I could use a little sleep myself to cure my self inflicted hazy head)  I think we did more visiting and had more company than Christmas.  

DS is a hurtin little unit.  Try not to trip on the tumbleweeds.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I'm sure you had fun fun times with your company over the weekend.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

We did.  Twas lots of fun with friends we don't get to see often.

Was bloody cold today....enough hail to cover the ground white.  What the !#$%^$  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hail covering the ground?  Crazy.  Besides that, it must be springtime on the Island.

Hope Michel had a good weekend, too.  Long weekend- maybe he drove to Timbuktu and back.

Michel

Lil Me

How many days are you taking for your Yellowstone trip?  

Michel

Lil Me

Why not.  You can sleep on the plane.

YooHoo.  Russ...are you there?

Michel

Lil Me

Do you ever go to places like the Aquarium or the Zoo?  Just wondering.  Some nice zoos in Seattle- Woodland Park or Point Defiance (near Tacoma).  

Michel

Lise

You should really stop by the Woodland Zoo in Seattle, Michel. Plenty of good picture opportunities but I suggest you try for a weekday trip instead of a weekend. Avoid the crowds.

We were at Richmond Park yesterday. Fantastic! Saw plenty of birds and even some hawks. Wished we had bought a camera though I daresay we would suck at taking pictures of birds compare to Michel.

The weather should improve as the days go by. Can't wait to go hiking.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|