So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

Michel.....that's ....ummm......beautiful.  [img onclick="selecte('rolleyes.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/rolleyes.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

hahaha

Michel that is Pulitzer quality work there.

I've got a field trip to measure bases of trees in a couple hours in this weather, fun.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Today for lunch I ate an apple, a handful of almonds and a half sandwich with some water.
 I think that being out of the home office and away from the fridge is going to be a good thing :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise @ Work

I never truly know what to bring to work. Leftovers work wonders even at Day Two! You wouldn't care if you were dead hungry. I'm having pizza for lunch today courtesy of the Dean's Office. They wanna discuss if we're happpeeee at work. Ahahaha.... I bet it would be an interesting meeting.

van_guy

Oye it's Spring, it's Spring !
For sure in my underwears
It feels like I have a spring
And yet Ladies, little are you aware
That the name of the season come from there...

A good friend of mine wrote this in high school  ... perhaps a runner up ....

Roses are red
violets are blue
I'm so horny my feet hurt.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lise

ROTFL. Good one.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good afternoon everyone!

Lunch is undecided for now but am happy to be meeting up with a friend for lunch.

I have a bit of a sore throat (no cold though!) which I'm hoping it goes away soon because it's making me feel restless at work.  I've been doing so well this winter so far.

P.C.

Fill up on some chicken soup Miss purelife.  Hope it goes away quickly.

Sportsdude

No idea what lunch is, got 7 pages of the paper done, needs to be 8-10, my last political science paper. lol I'm not going to take anymore classes from that department, even though everyone vehemently disagrees with this decision, whatever.  

my cousin made a wedding website, interesting idea.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
No idea what lunch is, got 7 pages of the paper done, needs to be 8-10, my last political science paper.

Just print off some pages from this forum and you'll get more than enough!!

Hi P.C.  I did end up having a bowl of chicken soup for lunch and a ham/cheese grilled sandwich.  mmmmm....comfort food.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

P.C.

I think your collegue might be on to something.  He might even be IN on it.  

|