So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Gopher Wrote:
Is anyone else eating pancakes today?  

Do Potato Pancakes count? cause that's what I'm having with my Pork Chops and mixed veggies for supper.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

None

so most of the posters here are from vancouver?

Is there cute guys in Vancouver? lol.

I to meet a hot, sports loving guy.

Michel

None

thats ok. are you from quebec? i have been to Montreal. (i know that isn't the REAL Quebec).

i can't up and leave my dad and our business right now anyways. he is on the verge of a heart attack with all the stress.

Maybe we can date in our next life.

Michel

None

i though montreak was pretty nice though.  

Violet

Michel wrote:
 I'm originally from Montréal, and I don't think it's FAKE Québec... lol

lol.
You're my boy Blue!!!

purelife

chilli for dinner.  I really like coming home to have dinner ready, though I end up getting up a wee bit earlier to prepare the ingredients for slow cooking but it's all worth it. :)

Lil Me - Was it onion soup mix that you added with the coke and roast beef?  I'm going to finally try it.

I read somewhere that someone threw a can of coke, cup of cat sup, onion and chicken for the crock pot and it turned out excellent.  I'm gonna try it.  

Lise

I still haven't got the nerve to try a can of coke in the crockpot yet. You try it first, purelife, then let me know how it turns out.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Michel wrote:

lol I'm so confident, I don't dare to ask what are these other things  

C'mon..... ask away!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Yes, the Coke roast was with a package of onion soup and a can of Coke.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Good job !   No salsa because you don't have any....or no salsa because you don't like salsa ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|