So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Back atcha Miss Lise.  

[img title="One of these days me and Joey Comeau will get around to subverting the hetero-normative paradigm and fixing all this." alt="Valentine's Day" src="http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/valentines_day.jpg[/img]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Happy Valentine's Day.  Its clean the apartment day because I get to live by myself til Wednesday. yes.

The girls are having a 'anti-Valentine's boys are evil party because we don't have dates' party. So, I'm going ice skating hopefully.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

The girls are having a 'anti-Valentine's boys are evil party because we don't have dates' party. So, I'm going ice skating hopefully.

Maybe it would be more productive, if they invited some boys who don't have dates.    

Gopher

My thoughts too.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Great minds think alike ?  

Gopher

So they do, but equally fools seldom differ.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
[em]The girls are having a 'anti-Valentine's boys are evil party because we don't have dates' party. So, I'm going ice skating hopefully.[/em]

Maybe it would be more productive, if they invited some boys who don't have dates.  

that's what I said. I said there's guys out there who feel the same way as you do. But, nope, she wants it as a girl only party and they're going to watch 'hot guy' movies like Fight Club. lol

P.C.

that's what I said. I said there's guys out there who feel the same way as you do. But, nope, she wants it as a girl only party and they're going to watch 'hot guy' movies like Fight Club. lol

If I had the choice to interact with people in the same boat, sitting on the couch wishing, wouldn't be an option.  

Sportsdude

add: indeed, but this is not how the group thinks...

Well just like in any group there's the talkative, passive people.

The ones that talk want a nice guy, yet bitch about there not being nice guys, while overlooking 'nice guys' and going for obvious 'guys who will tear you into pieces and then me as a friend will have to endure months of 'why is he such an ass!' etc.

mind you these are the type of girls who give me the 'oh your so nice' and 'we want you in the end.' type lines.

then the shy ones, never really talk so you don't know what is going through their heads.

so i can probably tell you who's going to this party is mainly group a people, the group b people probably won't show to this one.

P.C.

Hub made a delicious Valentines 'sampler' dinner.  A small piece of salmon, a few scallops, a lobster tail.....crash hots and baby cukes.  A fabulous roasted red pepper bread and white wine.  It was all sinfully delicious.

I will extend V day, and cook a special din for him tomorrow night.

Michel

P.C.

Is it in the ingredient list ?

Michel

Orik

breakfast
chocolate muffin and a banana

Lunch
those mini potatoes Lise or PC posted and spam luncheon meat fried with onions and 2 eggs

supper
3 stick of celery and thats it.. thinking of grabbing a cup of tea and a banana im getting grumbly ..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Yea....they rarely itemize the spice list.  I used to be pretty good at deciphering every nuance of flavour in something.  Not as keen any more.  lol  

|