So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

same as yesterday, two egg omelet, yellow peppers and salsa and a salad.  

You should have mixed it up a little....you know....for variety.

Like maybe you could have had some yellow peppers with some salsa and a salad under your omelet.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

good idea, didn't think about that one.

i'm having soup later anyway after i crank out the last question in the marathon midterm known as the 12p.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

oh the cow bells are out, they're kicking us out of the library now. lol

snack time.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I'm running out of groceries too, Michel.  I noticed that since we don't have a car, we spend less.  I usually go grocery shopping 2-3 times a week at over 3 places but now, it's once a week at one place.

There's always something that I need at say Costco that I can't get in Stupidstore.  And I prefer the local farm market for fresh veggies and fruit than going to Stupidstore.  It's difficult to get to all of these places without a car.

*sigh*

P.C.

Hi purelife [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

That must be very frustrating....even if it is creating a forced form of budgeting.  I really hated being without a vehicle....even if I didn't want or need to go anywhere, I didn't like not having the option.  It made me feel isolated.

Michel

Gopher

A surpisingly enjoyable concoction of chicken breast, spaghetti and mixed vegetables.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Hi P.C., Michel, and Gophie. :)

Gophie - I can smell your lunch all the way here.  I have a heightened sense of smell.

Hey Michel -  The new Cupcakes store just opened up on the side of Thurlow and Robson.  I've never had a cupcake from there before and tried one yesterday, OMG, the frosting is delicious.    

Michel

P.C.

How goes the job hunt Miss Lil ?

Lil Me

Hi P.C.!  I've sent out a billion resumes in the last few days.  I have an interview tomorrow am with a local startup.  We'll see....  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Thanks.  I'd like to work in the neighbourhood instead of commuting to the city.

I'm a bit wary about working for a young company, as I'm REALLY familiar with the struggles of a young company.  But...there's also growth and opportunity...

Some of the other positions I'm applying for are a bit more solid- municipal government, SFU....union pay & benefits but BOOOOOOOORING.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|