So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I'd love a job I could do at home.  

Wardrobe :  Comfy mohair slipper socks.

Sweats or casual pants....maybe even jammies.

Soft fleece jacket....maybe even jammies.

Hair....ponytail.  

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

wardrobe for home if i could work from home...

stark naked...  a pair of boxers & a robe if its a cold morning or company is expected.

breakfast scrambled 2 eggs. luncheon meat chopped up to mix with the pre-boiled and diced Yukon nugget potatoes. fry the potatoes and luncheon meat. serve with the eggs. and have green pepper slices and sliced tomatoes... they can be fried but i like mine cold and raw.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

That is such a healthy breakfast, Orik.  I also had eggs, but they were boiled along with a banana.  I wanted to change  my usual breakfast of a glass of milk and some walnuts.    

P.C.

Good morning.  All Bran Bar for me.

Hub says there's still snow up where he works.  It came down lightly all day yesterday here....but barely a whisper stuck.  This is the oddest weather I can remember in a very long time.

Sportsdude

I've noticed I'm crankier when I go vegetarian for long periods of time.  Although it could just be the midterms.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Just the mere thought of going vegetarian makes me cranky.

Sportsdude

It doesn't seem to bother me, although I ruined the cheese by leaving it out accidentally one night, so I'm having omelets with just peppers and salsa.

Michel

P.C.

I think a lot of people think that they are vegetarians simply by omitting meat from their diets.  It takes much more than that.  You have to make changes in your diet that will compensate for the loss of elements and nutrition that meat provides.  

purelife

Aren't there different types of vegetarians?  There are some that will eat seafood and some are vegans who don't eat any seafood, meat, eggs, etc.

Hey P.C. - Is that diet thing working for you?  The having a teaspoon of olive oil and toasted bread during a large meal?

P.C.

Not so much purelife.  Not that it doesn't work....but that I'm having a hard time implementing it into my diet.  I try not to have bread around too much.

I find it gets into my tummy.

Gopher

Can one be a vegetarian cannibal? If so, what does one eat?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

People with the IQ of a turnip ?

Orik

Gopher wrote:
Can one be a vegetarian cannibal? If so, what does one eat?

P.C. wrote:
People with the IQ of a turnip ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

same as yesterday, two egg omelet, yellow peppers and salsa and a salad.  

|