So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Ohhhhh....he's so CUTE !!!

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

mixed greens with balsamic dressing and toasted walnuts, pork chops and chilli bamboo shoots for dinner.    

Orik

impressive dinner purelife i just finished eating some bbq pork ribs celery sticks and a orange as dessert... but after reading what ur eating i find myself suddenly hungry again.

well it's not a cute raccoon but i think Gophers are looking good right now

a happy gopher is an elite gopher
           [img style="width: 204px; height: 184px;" src="http://i5.tinypic.com/6g3b8uu.jpg"]         [img style="width: 160px; height: 331px;" src="http://i41.tinypic.com/2mq95kg.jpg"]                

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

salsa w/ yellow peppers omelet w/ a salad.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Everybody's din sounds yum.

Rice, topped with caramalized onions, chicken and green peppers and curry sauce.  Snow peas on the side.

purelife

Do you make your own curry sauce or buy it prepared, PC?  I used to make my curry sauce but I'd rather buy it cuz I don't think mine tastes as good as how they make it.  I'm thinking about the Patak's brand?  Has anyone tried that brand of curry sauce?  

P.C.

I make my own purelife.  We get this delicious curry spice from this place here call the Manhattan Place.  It has a rich lovely flavour, but no heat.  (I don't do heat)

purelife

I used your recipe for the balsamic dressing, PC.  I put some balsamic vinegar, mixed in with sour cream, dash of sesame oil and some brown sugar.  It was very good!!  Thanks for the idea!!

Hiya Orik!!  :)

P.C.

I love that dressing.  I usually whisk a little olive oil in with the balsamic first...then add the rest of the stuff.  It's good huh !!

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  *waves*

What's new?  I miss everyone.  *sniff*

I've been applying for jobs the last couple of days.  Not sure if our biz is going to survive 2009, so I'm looking at Plan B.  

Now to deal with the mountain of laundry that needs to be folded.  It's time for a glass of wine and some episodes of CSI, I think.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Heya Lil Me *waves*

Good luck with finding the job!  Do you have to buy any new interview clothes?  Oh, I gotta tell you that H&M Downtown has a very nice selection of bras, small sizes too. :)

P.C.

Hi Lil Me.  Good luck on the job hunt.  Will you continue doing what you're doing even if you find another job ?

Orik

hi purelife.

lil_me that wine sounds good. i could do with a beer or 10 right now. i am feeling really down right now. like i just want to go bungee jumping with out the rope... sighs.  i think im gonna go get a bit of sleep . so bye for now
chat u all later.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Thanks for the idea, purelife.
 I'm not quite at the interview stage yet.

I think I'll buy something new if I get a gov't interview, but the rest of the jobs I've applied for aren't heavily corporate.  

Most of the jobs I've applied for are located out here in the sticks- accounting and admin jobs for industrial places.  For those interviews, I think I can pull something out of the closet that will work.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Take care Orik.  Have a good night.

Thanks, P.C.  I can continue to run the home office even if I get a different job.  There isn't that much to it, just a few monthly deadlines for payroll ,GST and invoicing.  I can let everything else slide until year end, if I really need to.

|