So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I need food.  That's my evening. Food and paper.

Oh some idiot hacked into my idiot bank's mainframe and tried to access accounts. Therefore, the bank has decided to close all the accounts, of everyone, and sent out new atm/debit cards to everyone.  The freezing of everyone's card takes place on Monday I think.  So an idiot and the idiot bank are ruining my reading break plans (potentially). yupeee!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

I've lost count the number of times someone has managed to buy stuff off my credit card so join the club, SD.

McPuke. I had a craving for their beef burger and after downing one, I suddenly realized why I avoided their stuff for so long.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

Morning everyone!  Had a great weekend out camping.  Didn't rain, didn't snow, had lots of food (and extra TP), didn't lose any kids, no major mishaps or injuries.

Discovered the trick where you stuff wet boots with wadded up newspaper ACTUALLY WORKS.  Stuff the boot and leave it in a warm place.  After about an hour, you get wet newspaper and dry boots!  For severely wet boots, you need to repeat the process a few times with fresh newspaper.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Really difficult to say since the TP got restocked in the outhouse as needed and I didn't count all the rolls used.
 I don't think we used more than 5.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

Glad to hear you had a great time camping, Lil Me and with awesome weather too to boot.     I bet you're glad to be home though to have a nice warm shower, huh?  I remember that was the first thing I did. :)

Lunch was a salmon/pickle sammich and an apple.

Orik

[table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" height="100%"][tbody][tr][td valign="top" height="100%"][font color="midnightblue" size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"][span class="spnMessageText" id="msg"]The reason my camera was set to closeup

this was a most excellent and filling lunch. the place is wonderful, one of the strangest places to de-stress. You could be eating lunch next to a police officer or one of the local crack dealers. You just never know what your going to find here, but i can assure you the burgers are marvelous.

while I was enjoying my very Un-healthy and ever so tasty lunch. the gentleman & the lady making and serving the lunch were 2 very friendly Asians (Chinese ? maybe) their English was excellent, just like the food.

[img title="Click the image to enlarge" name="img" src="http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee144/Orik_Basher/East%20Side/BuffaloBurger.jpg" style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="doimage(this,event)" border="0" width="472"]

The Buffalo Bacon Cheese Burger

A Classic lunch at the Coffee Shop in the back of Save On Meats at 43 W Hastings St. sighs I'm gonna miss this place when they close down on March 14 th

today I had the buffalo bacon cheese burger @ 9.50 it may seem expensive but honestly that's a really good deal. 2 buffalo patties 2 strips of bacon a bed of lettuce, 2 tomatoes a lot of onions some mayo and cheese.

Now if you don't want to spend as much for the buffalo Burger like I did. You can get the Bacon Cheese Burger for only 6 dollars please note all burgers are Double Patties and quiet large so bring a appetite. or a doggy bag for the left overs.

This place has some of the most scrumptious, good eats I have been at in years. It has huge portions and a great burger. Once you eat here your full for the rest of the day.

[img name="img" src="http://i39.tinypic.com/imulhg.jpg" style="cursor: default;" onclick="doimage(this,event)" border="0"]

will i return here? yes i will.
[/span][/font][/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/tbody][/table]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Really difficult to say since the TP got restocked in the outhouse as needed and I didn't count all the rolls used.
I don't think we used more than 5.

Sorry about the bum advice Lil Me.  5 rolls for 30 people is amazing.  I know I replace the roll about every couple days here, for just the 2 of us.

*don't anybody say it. [img height=20 src="http://www.pogo.com/images/chat/raspberry.gif" width=20 border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lazy O

Don't anybody say what?

any ways im gona say it Thats a lot of shi  

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
[em]Really difficult to say since the TP got restocked in the outhouse as needed and I didn't count all the rolls used.
I don't think we used more than 5.[/em]

Sorry about the bum advice Lil Me.  5 rolls for 30 people is amazing.  I know I replace the roll about every couple days here, for just the 2 of us.

*don't anybody say it. [img]http://www.pogo.com/images/chat/raspberry.gif" border="0" height="20" width="20"]

--------

My roommate bought a 25 pack from Costco and well I've single handily gone through must of it. lol He said he can go a month on one tp, I highly doubt that. I average one a week and a half.  Somewhere I here the people on Lasqueti yelling 'sell out'.  I'm more Hornby/Gabriola anyway.

Sportsdude

Sportsdude wrote:
 P.C. wrote:
[em]Really difficult to say since the TP got restocked in the outhouse as needed and I didn't count all the rolls used.
I don't think we used more than 5.[/em]

*don't anybody say it. [img]http://www.pogo.com/images/chat/raspberry.gif" border="0" height="20" width="20"]

--------

My roommate bought a 25 pack from Costco and well I've single handily gone through must of it. lol He said he can go a month on one tp, I highly doubt that. I average one a week and a half.  Somewhere I here the people on Lasqueti yelling 'sell out'.  I'm more of a retiree to Hornby/Gabriola and work at a Co-Op and go fishing and tend to my garden all day kinda guy anyway.

|