So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I know, P.C.!  I had no signs of infestation until last night, when this bogus popup virus warning came up- looked like it was from Windows and it advised me to download a pay utility to remove win32.zafi.b, which I didn't have.

It wasn't the chili dog, SD!  Heckyl and Jeckyl have head colds- not bad ones- would be managable for an adult to continue going to work, but kids have difficulty controlling their coughs/sneezes (gross!  I know...).

I'm just tired because I was up too late with the frickin computer.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I know, P.C.!  I had no signs of infestation until last night, when this bogus popup virus warning came up- looked like it was from Windows and it advised me to download a pay utility to remove win32.zafi.b, which I didn't have.

[/DIV]
That's exactly the form mine came in as well Lil Me.  It was actually the 'Windows pop-up', that tipped me off.  I shouldn't say that mine was infested....my anti-virus intercepted.  I have a suspicion I know where it came from.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

G'afternoon.

Just had my lunch....leftover baked chicken with veggies.    

Michel

P.C.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

P.C.

IE here.  Mine didn't get through though.  

Lil Me

I'm wondering if I got it from a malicious script embedded in someone's blog.
 There's a guy we know named T who has been blogging about his personal problems.  I've been reading his blog out of interest, not out of spite or to poke fun at him...but most of the people here in the Melrose Place 'hood read his blog for the two latter reasons.  He recently changed from blogspot to livejournal and he would have the motive and wherewithall to infect the neighbourhood naysayers and his ex-wife's posse with something.

Lil Me

no Windows messenger.  

Michel

P.C.

I'm even further from being a techie, but I believe you can get it from merely opening the page.

Michel

Michel

|